AC INFINITY CLOUDFORGE HUMIDIFIER X CONTROLLER 69 WIFI GIVEAWAY

D

Diverge

A damp rag in front of the fan works faster, than scratching your left ear with your right hand from behind your head...just sayin
I was bored and like building things I actually have other humidifiers. But this one works better, and is humidity controlled via the AC Infinity controller, which controls the fan that pushes air into the tote and vapor out. When it turns off, once it makes humidity, not much water vapor escapes. Runs for about 2+ days.

My AC Infinity humidifier was supposed to be delivered Wednesday... But UPS always messes up my deliveries.

Bellemeena

Bellemeena

Clean your ph probe and calibrate at least every seven days. Most grow problems are ph, related. In fact I now use a second ph meter to spot check mixes. Almost all of my grow problems have vanished.

TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

WiFi? I think the controller 69 is Bluetooth. I don't see any WiFi in the details...

S

Skunk_dog

WiFi? I think the controller 69 is Bluetooth. I don't see any WiFi in the details...

B

Bambu

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners
will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, and the new Cloudforge T3 humidifier

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you just learned!

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on October 21, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1291814
Best tip would be to shake the dew off your plants in the morning.

freezeland2

freezeland2

The newest one has both wifi and Bluetooth, and the display is a little different.
Yes that’s correct. I’m running a couple of them right now. Nice to have the either or functionality. I found a slight difference between the two I have although they both have the same firmware version. One had notifications functionality and the other doesn’t. Which is fine since I check my app often enough to see any alerts I currently have set and don’t need notifications enabled.

SEakGrower

SEakGrower

Use separate/labeled measuring syringes for your different nutrients so there is no cross-contamination…and always pH to 6.75.

Latest posts

Top Bottom