AC INFINITY CLOUDFORGE HUMIDIFIER X CONTROLLER 69 WIFI GIVEAWAY

Mechman60

Mechman60

Keep your grow closet tightly sealed. You can get bugs even indoors.
I amend for pests. A 4 lb bag of diatomaceous earth to every 30 gallons of soil mix. My mix is 3 parts. Compost, pearlite and peat moss. I move my plants outside on a good day and never had more than a visiting grasshopper. Or a couple of ladybugs from my mellon plants. It works so well I don't know why everyone doesn't do it.

Brad104

Brad104

Your watering needs to be on point,in the bigger fabric pots.

Thanks for the giveaway @ACINFINITYINC

S

Skunk_dog

Thought I'd drop back by now that I've had a couple weeks to use this little thing. This little dude in conjunction with the 69Pro controller is awesome. I will be purchasing another for my other tent and my clone/mother rack area. As always @ACINFINITYINC does not disappoint!

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

The controller and humidifier setup is great...except now my controller won't communicate with the humidifier. With everything plugged in, the big button that selects which device to control does nothing when pushed. Luckily I can plug a sensor right into the humidifier, but it too bad the controller doesn't seem to want to control anything now. Any advice #ACINFINITYINC?

S

Skunk_dog

Did you try to change settings via the phone app, I'm at work 50mi away and I can adjust from right here.
I'll check my button operation when I get home. You might have it switched into automation mode, in this I cant do squat until I toggle it off..

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

🤔. I will try that. I haven't hooked my phone up to it yet, but I'm betting I can make it work that way. Thanks man.

420gangsta

420gangsta

Someone on here told me , "what the wife doesn't know Is good for the grow "
I really felt that . Lol

costanza

costanza

Would love to win these 2 items. My best tip is my most controversial tip, during flower do not run full vpd use a modified vpd of 78 to 82F and 75RH up until day 35 of flower then every week lower temp by a few degrees and RH by 5 until you end up work 50rh and 75F the last week of flower.

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Would love to win these 2 items. My best tip is my most controversial tip, during flower do not run full vpd use a modified vpd of 78 to 82F and 75RH up until day 35 of flower then every week lower temp by a few degrees and RH by 5 until you end up work 50rh and 75F the last week of flower.

You never had a chance at winning because you never checked the first post. This giveaway ended almost a month ago.

Thats my tip,always check the first post of a giveaway

Latest posts

Top Bottom