AC Infinity controller operation/settings help

• Thread starter HorticultureHobbyist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HorticultureHobbyist

HorticultureHobbyist

How do you properly use AC infinity exhaust fan and inline fans?
currently i am running a 48x24x72 AC infinity grow.
I have an AC infinity T6 located inside the tent exhausting from the top and out of a window to the outside.
I have an AC infinity T4 inline fan blowing air from the bottom into the tent (fan is on top of the tent)
I operate both units together into the AC infinity controller on the setting of 5.
i also have additional air flow via 2 desktop fans one is on the ground blowing under the canopy the other is mounted to the tent blowing through the canopy.

With it running 24/7 i cant get my humidity to stay passed 38% even with a Vivosun 6L humidifier running, once i turn off my exhaust the temperature increases from around 68F to 73F and humidity rises to the 50% range. (Where its ideal)
when lights go out my humidity raises to 70% and temp drops to 55F!

can someone please explain the controller custom high/low settings?
Should the exhaust and inline be on all of the time?
has anyone had any problems with major swings using this equipment?

Ac infinity controller operationsettings help
Ac infinity controller operationsettings help 2
growsince79

growsince79

Set the fan speed to 10. Set the fan to auto mode. Set high and low humidity and temp. 1 have mine at 68-81. The fan turns on when the temp is outside that range. I set the humidity at 30-50. The fan kick on outside that range.

HorticultureHobbyist

HorticultureHobbyist

This tutorial worked for me!

Did you find that your humidity levels stay consistent with this tutorial?
That's my biggest problem once I turn on my fan to even a very low setting 1-3+ my humidity can drop from 60% to 30% fast
Great for flower, terrible for veg.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
your target temps are too low for veg. with LED you want those temps up around 82F - 84F. Goal being you want leaf surface temp at 79F for optimal transpiration. Humidity will move on a scale depending on plant life, gotta look into VPD and come to understand it for optimum plant growth.

aside from that, your intake fan is too small imo. I have the T6 and the S6, T6 for exhaust, S6 for intake. I'm done with this configuration and will be getting another T6 for intake as well considering the amount of air the S6 moves is nowhere near enough for the negative pressure the T6 can introduce and having a restriction like that on the exhaust can negatively impact the fan's life.

and, finally, i've never set mine up to do the whole auto control thing. i find the sensor to be inconsistent and unreliable based off of other measuring devices, so I set the exhaust at 7, run the intake at max, and regulate the room the tent is in for RH.

R

RickZ

Did you find that your humidity levels stay consistent with this tutorial?
That's my biggest problem once I turn on my fan to even a very low setting 1-3+ my humidity can drop from 60% to 30% fast
Great for flower, terrible for veg.
I am using a 6"inline with the same intelligent fan control. I have noticed that the first few times the fan is triggered when the issue is resolved the fan backs down to 0. At some point along the way the fan does back down and the controller reads 0 fan speed but the fan is idling and my RH gets killed. Is this similar to what you are experiencing?

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

I am using a 6"inline with the same intelligent fan control. I have noticed that the first few times the fan is triggered when the issue is resolved the fan backs down to 0. At some point along the way the fan does back down and the controller reads 0 fan speed but the fan is idling and my RH gets killed. Is this similar to what you are experiencing?
Bottom line here - RH in the tent is basically going to be the same as the room holding the tent any time the inline fan is running. Might add more humidifiers there.

S

SHAKELLY

I've set the low humidity and low temp settings to off l. Also have off set my temp and humidity settings so it ramps up every percentage it goes over my target temp and humidity settings. Added a humidifier for the day time and everything seems stable.

Top Bottom