AC INFINITY IONBEAM LED BARS + CONTROLLER 69 PRO GIVEAWAY

ACINFINITYINC

Supporter
🌱GIVEAWAY:
5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, and the new IONBEAM Supplemental LED lights! The IONBEAM is a multi-purpose LED bar lighting designed for use as inter-canopy, supplemental, or primary grow lighting to boost light coverage.

To enter, like this post and comment what you're growing right now.

Winners will be chosen at random!
*This giveaway will end on November 1, 2022, at 9 am. PST.

Ionbeamgiveaway

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
A little bit of everything this year. CBG hemp. Forbidden Fruit. Some random bag seeds from my friend's weed. Breeding some new strains, as well.

Could always use more lights, bring it on, I'll review it for ya!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
🌱GIVEAWAY:
5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, and the new IONBEAM Supplemental LED lights! The IONBEAM is a multi-purpose LED bar lighting designed for use as inter-canopy, supplemental, or primary grow lighting to boost light coverage.

To enter, like this post and comment what you're growing right now.

Winners will be chosen at random!
*This giveaway will end on November 1, 2022, at 9 am. PST.

View attachment 1296689
I'm growing 2 - GSC auto's a Bubble Bomb a Gelato and a GSC photo's I'm short on quality lighting and I had to go with a used $5.99 special to fill the space my plants have expanded into. Something like this new light would fill in my empty space in my 5x5 tent

H

HighDesertScott

I am growing Pineapple Chunk (Barneys Farm) and CBD Girlscout Cookies (CBD Crew) flipped em the past weekend!

Top Bottom