AC INFINITY IONBEAM LED BARS + CONTROLLER 69 PRO GIVEAWAY

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I just tried to pre order these off your website ( for Dec 27 shipping) but stopped when I found slandered shipping to me would cost $79 Cdn. I need to win these or wait until they go on amzon. I'm glad to see you guys going with the side lighting idea, I like my popcorn well done....and have been wanting to boost my undergrowth for a while now

Mechman60

Mechman60

I just tried to pre order these off your website ( for Dec 27 shipping) but stopped when I found slandered shipping to me would cost $79 Cdn. I need to win these or wait until they go on amzon. I'm glad to see you guys going with the side lighting idea, I like my popcorn well done....and have been wanting to boost my undergrowth for a while now

middleagedude

middleagedude

🌱GIVEAWAY:
5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, and the new IONBEAM Supplemental LED lights! The IONBEAM is a multi-purpose LED bar lighting designed for use as inter-canopy, supplemental, or primary grow lighting to boost light coverage.

To enter, like this post and comment what you're growing right now.

Winners will be chosen at random!
*This giveaway will end on November 1, 2022, at 9 am. PST.

View attachment 1296689
NL#5 x Indominus
Lerry Chimes x Sodo
(Ghost OG x Sky Jaro) x (Indominus)
Grape Lime Skunk bc

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Im growing
Apple & bannans x okie
Grape cream cake x okie
Oreoz x okie

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

@ACINFINITYINC

I'm growing 3 Greenhouse Seed "Chem Dog" and 5 Kanzeon's Kaleidoscope. The Controller 69 wifi, and the new IONBEAM Supplemental LED lights would be a perfect edition to my setup.

D

dougied86

My first ever grow. Using ac infinity fabric 5 gallon pots, ac 6 inch fans are a beast. Have ac infinity 6inch fan providing clean filtered air into tent on bottom. Have another ac infinity 8 inch fan up to of tent. Have 2 6 inch in lines split on that fan, 1 is on a filter bringing clean air in, the other is just circulating air above the canopy. Had some self caused issues. I really enjoy the challenge. More pics to come. Coming up on the 4th week of flower. Have 4 Bruce banners, 4 og Skywalker. 1 Gelato auto, 1 cheese auto and a fem banana kush

Mechman60

Mechman60

My first ever grow. Using ac infinity fabric 5 gallon pots, ac 6 inch fans are a beast. Have ac infinity 6inch fan providing clean filtered air into tent on bottom. Have another ac infinity 8 inch fan up to of tent. Have 2 6 inch in lines split on that fan, 1 is on a filter bringing clean air in, the other is just circulating air above the canopy. Had some self caused issues. I really enjoy the challenge. More pics to come. Coming up on the 4th week of flower. Have 4 Bruce banners, 4 og Skywalker. 1 Gelato auto, 1 cheese auto and a fem banana kush
Hope your making homes for those that out grow your tent. That was my 3rd grow blunder. I had to put them out during the day here in AZ. I gets laborious moving the plants in and out and Southside to Northside for sun. Especially if your trying to get 18 hours of light. I've since then learned to time my grows so the 3 tents have vacancies. Tent 1. Clones and sprouts 2. Veging for max size and 3. Flowering and flipping.
Your already way ahead of where I was my 1st time. I tried to use 5 gal buckets. Overwatered pots that didn't drain well at all. 2 Oz from 3 plants. Lol.
I still use the AC INFINITY gear you use. Love that.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm in 4x8 ac infinity tent with everything that goes with it. Spiderfarmer lighting. Currently growing:
Dragonsflame genetics- Mac Dragon bx1 and Haole moonshine
Greenpoint-
Purple cake and purple crunch

R

Robert23howard

🌱GIVEAWAY:
5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, and the new IONBEAM Supplemental LED lights! The IONBEAM is a multi-purpose LED bar lighting designed for use as inter-canopy, supplemental, or primary grow lighting to boost light coverage.

View attachment 1296689
I am growing 3 Ethos White Wedding and 3 Ethos Candy Store R1. In an AC infinity 4x4 with the AC Infinity T6 exhaust and filter.

2B5DC521 5BD2 478B B6E0 E394763B2BDD
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Just popped some bahama mama, category 7, and og kush.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I'm currently growing endgame x grampas stash and runtz x zkittles from ethos. They're getting moved out of here and into flower very soon. Had a bit of a space issue bc these autos don't want to finish. The autos will be 16 weeks tomorrow. One looks like it's still weeks out. Here's the 3 ethos though that I'm currently growing though.
Thanks for the opportunity @ACINFINITYINC

20221031 205029

D

dougied86

I'm close to the end with a few plants. Anyone who has an idea how much longer I should go. I was going hoping todo one more flush and then that's last water till chopped.
20221101 133534
20221101 133507
20221101 133203
20221101 133624

H

hawkman

🌱GIVEAWAY:

View attachment 1296689
ethos Haze --just a poor farmer - use cfl's

Top Bottom