AC INFINITY IONGRID T24 GIVEAWAY

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I want this light because I've simply been trying for the past year to try out an AC light but they are always sold out or under development when I go to look at them....Lol.

Electrolights

Electrolights

I would. like it for my 4x2 tent hydro set up, looks like it would fit perfectly. My led light right now doesn’t cover enough in the tent and i think my yield would do much better

chillkoots1

chillkoots1

🎉Win an AC Infinity Iongrid T24🎉

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post
2. Leave a message in this thread of why you need this light

One winner will be chosen at random, this giveaway will end on August 24 and the winner will be announced the next day.

DISCLAIMER:
AC Infinity products usually contain either a USB connector or a standard North America AC power plug, NEMA 1-15P. The products do not contain an adapter for international orders. Please check the product’s Technical Specs tab to see if the product can accept a voltage range compatible with your country’s power outlet.
View attachment 1270215
I need this to grow my meds. 🔥
DSCN0064
🔥

E9noxis

E9noxis

I would like to have this light in my setup because I'm slowly upgrading towards a perpetual grow. I need more lights than I have.

This one would be prefect

Zpotato

Zpotato

It's beautiful design using great diodes and perfectly engineered for the job it is meant to do. Id love to own one if only for the bragging rights.
Thank you for the giveaway!

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

I have recently discovered AC Infinity products. I have not been able to first hand it use them or try them out. But I have been very very adamant about looking into getting a smart grow setup. I've been told that AC Infinity is miles ahead of Mars hydro in spider farmer. I feel like if I could get a ac Infinity light along with the smart grow setup, I feel like it would put me on my A game or at least help me get majority there. No doubt in my mind I was impressed with the reviews and the display quality at my local hydroponic shop. I've also got the AC Infinity in line filter with the SmartPad saved in my Amazon cart. This winter after my harvest is done and I can save up a little bit of money. I was already planning in getting some of their grow tents. Nothing to be more amazing than winning one of their lights.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I have absolutely fallen in love with growing herb for so many reasons. In 9 months I have come a VERY long way and adding more tents and closets. Most recently purchased an AC Infinity Advance Grow Tent System 3x3 Plant Kit for my hydro setup. I LOVE how my phone takes alot of the guess work out.
My next closet is a 4x2 space and this would be PERFECT!

20220812 231059
20220812 201306

Latest posts

Top Bottom