AC INFINITY IONGRID T24 GIVEAWAY

S

Skunk_dog

Why? Why Not? So Far all the AC products I have are a cut above.
Love to add this in a 2x4.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I'm so happy with my light I bought another that was over 3 years ago and never un boxed, it just keeps on going and is 9 years strong, give your light to someone who really needs it.

P

psoulis

🎉Win an AC Infinity Iongrid T24🎉

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post
2. Leave a message in this thread of why you need this light

One winner will be chosen at random, this giveaway will end on August 24 and the winner will be announced the next day.

DISCLAIMER:
AC Infinity products usually contain either a USB connector or a standard North America AC power plug, NEMA 1-15P. The products do not contain an adapter for international orders. Please check the product’s Technical Specs tab to see if the product can accept a voltage range compatible with your country’s power outlet.
View attachment 1270215
New Tent. Need new light

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I need this light bc I'm putting together a larger tent and need a larger light to accompany. Thanks for the opportunity @ACINFINITYINC

K

Kopper1013

I could use the light hahaha just got you 5x5 tent now I’m saving for exhaust and a light and a warming pad and a humidifier and a bunch of other stuff so it would be one less thing to save for 😍

hippiebutter

hippiebutter

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

One winner will be chosen at random, this giveaway will end on August 24 and the winner will be announced the next day.

DISCLAIMER:
AC Infinity products usually contain either a USB connector or a standard North America AC power plug, NEMA 1-15P. The products do not contain an adapter for international orders. Please check the product’s Technical Specs tab to see if the product can accept a voltage range compatible with your country’s power outlet.
View attachment 1270215
I love everything AC Infinity makes and can't wait to put one of your lights in my 4x4 AC Infinity tent using AC Infinity Carbon Filter and Fans. All being controlled by an AC Infinity controller. Thank you for make great equipment and person can trust.

11Hick11

11Hick11

I need this BADASS Light to go with the BADASS Tent I already have from AC Infinity. The BADASS 6" Fan and BADASS Carbon filter that I already have will compliment this BADASS Light too.

Thanks for the BADASS Opportunity!

Brad104

Brad104

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

DISCLAIMER:
View attachment 1270215
I need this light in my veging room,bad.
#I love growing Marijuana
Thank you for the opportunity to win this incredible light!

M

Mrwickspiff

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

DISCLAIMER:
View attachment 1270215
Need this so badly so I can start up a clone run I can post the whole progress and I’ll begin right away if I win 🙏🏼🤟🏼 I have a tent currently in use about to harvest in a few weeks

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Man, there was a freak storm here on Saturday night, there was a crack, then a huge boom, lights went out. Got the generator up and going and come to find out 3 of 6 of my lights got toasted, I’m 4 weeks into flower, have half the light I need, and I don’t have extra cash until after harvest. It’s been a really rough cycle. This would help me sooooo much. Well, happy growing folks. I hope y’all are staying cool.

F

FranJan

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

Going to be demoing some up and coming company's gear and could use an additional veg/flowering setup. Know any companies that sell tents and filters and such??? Hint, Hint. LOL

X

xhogryder

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

DISCLAIMER:
View attachment 1270215
Replying to this post because I really love AC Infinity products. Presently have the following:
AC Infinity 4x4 tent with 4 no name circulation fans. AC Infinity Cloudline fans, filters, T6 and T4 with controllers.
AC Infinity 3x4 tent with 4 no name circulation fans. 2 T4 Cloudline fans, filters and controllers.
AC Infinity 2x4 tent with 2 no name circulation fans. 1 T4 Cloudline fan, filter and controller.

Light list:
(6) Sunblaze 24's for germination.
(1) HLG 600 RSPEC.
(2) HLG 300 BSPEC
(3) HLG 300 RSPEC
(1) HLG 30 UVA
Also have additional RSPEC and BSPEC quantum boards so I can switch from veg to flower (or mix them) as needed by just swapping the Q-boards.

Recently purchased a Cloudray S6 circulation fan and a Contoller 69 (both still in the boxes) and waiting on 2 Iongrid T22 lights that were ordered last week. All of this is going into the 2x4 tent. Really anxious to get this setup going for my next grow and see how the T22's perform. If it goes well I will be picking up some more of the Iongrid lights.

I need to post a grow here. Soon. Have been wanting to but I guess I've been a bit intimidated, reading about all of these incredible grows and viewing the pics. WOW!.
This site is great!

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

This light would be a great addition to my setup which is currently 2 24w cfls and my 4 plants that are 8 weeks into veg from seed which i plan to flower soon would also love this light too!

Itsmemjh

Itsmemjh

I need this light in my veging room,bad.
#I love growing Marijuana
Thank you for the opportunity to win this incredible light!
It would be so nice to have a grow all year. Having a blast with my first outdoor grow. Slowly learning after 65 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom