AC INFINITY IONGRID T24 GIVEAWAY

W

Watsdagame

šŸŽ‰Win an AC Infinity Iongrid T24šŸŽ‰

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post
2. Leave a message in this thread of why you need this light

One winner will be chosen at random, this giveaway will end on August 24 and the winner will be announced the next day.

DISCLAIMER:
AC Infinity products usually contain either a USB connector or a standard North America AC power plug, NEMA 1-15P. The products do not contain an adapter for international orders. Please check the productā€™s Technical Specs tab to see if the product can accept a voltage range compatible with your countryā€™s power outlet.
View attachment 1270215
I deserve this light to achieve maximum grow. I'm currently using 150w light for 3 flowering plants.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

This light looks awesome. I want to start a Perpetual grow and have an empty 2x4 tent. I have a flowering room with LEDs in it but tried to put my 400 watt hid in the 2x4 and it gets extremely hot. That being said I need a nice LED for my veg tent and this one looks awesome. I've been looking into the inline fans and duct fans also for when I get everything set up . I want to see if there's a difference in the lm301h and lm301b diodes also. šŸ¤ž

Rogue_wolf

Rogue_wolf

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

One winner will be chosen at random, this giveaway will end on August 24 and the winner will be announced the next day.

DISCLAIMER:
AC Infinity products usually contain either a USB connector or a standard North America AC power plug, NEMA 1-15P. The products do not contain an adapter for international orders. Please check the productā€™s Technical Specs tab to see if the product can accept a voltage range compatible with your countryā€™s power outlet.
View attachment 1270215
I need a good quality light. I'm using cheap lights atm. And I'm not sure how well they're going to do in a 2x4. I would love to test and review this fixture & provide feedback/updates about growing with the light. AC Infinity as a brand has really listened to growers. The company does not to price gouge and still provides high quality products. Imo. Been following the brand since I learned about the t series fans years ago.

middleagedude

middleagedude

Iā€™d love to have the opportunity to use this light in my new indoor set-up. I broke the grow down last spring, and will be rebuilding it in September. I have a 2 x 4 AC Infinity tent that will be my flower tent, and I also purchased an Controller 69 and one of the new oscillating fans that I will be incorporating in the new grow. The one thing that would top it off is this new light. šŸ™šŸ»

Jerd

Jerd

I'm a new grower. I've managed to fit a 24x30 tent in my closet but im realizing that growing one plant at a time just isnt enough. this would look pretty awesome in my new 4x4 setup when i get that up and running.

P

Psy3784

I am a newer grower, currently on my second grow and both have been outdoors. There is a big issue with powdery mildew in my yard every year and I need this light so I can do my first ever indoor grow and hopefully less of a chance of PM issues :) Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to all.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

DISCLAIMER:
View attachment 1270215
I've been talking to some people and I guess AC Infinity makes really nice grow tents. That being said I'm going out and getting a 4x8 for my flower tent. This would be perfect for my veg tent. I've never won anything in my life LOL.
Pleeeease šŸ™.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

I need this light because I tried growing outdoor and while it's very fun I had to fight lots of insects and the sight of eaten leaves make me a little sad, I already decided to try indoors next time

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

DISCLAIMER:
View attachment 1270215
I need this light to ensure I'm starting healthy, and vigorous plants for the seasons to come. If I do win I will be documenting and posting progress of root development during transplants and overall plant growth generated by ac infinity lighting.
Ty for your time, and PLZ pick me!!šŸ˜‡

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

I need this light because I tried growing outdoor and while it's very fun I had to fight lots of insects and the sight of eaten leaves make me a little sad, I already decided to try indoors next time
I can hlp.u w ur outdoor bug battle.
YouTube
Liquidirt llc is the channel,
Kill spidermites and aphids dead
Is the title
All natural bad ass spray

kurttzz

kurttzz

Hi, I need this super hyper ultra mega blaster light (literally a sun) because here where I live, in Brazil, everything is very difficult. In addition to the price being super inflated and sometimes 5 or 10 times more expensive because of taxes, the purchasing power of us Brazilians is getting smaller and smaller because our president is a corrupt and genocidal son of a bitch. Even with these obstacles, we didn't give up and cultivate this sacred herb to extract the most from her.
It would literally be a dream come true to start farming with this type of technology (which is still far from becoming viable for us Brazilians).

I hope I have the chance to win, a warm hug to all who read. šŸ„³

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Hi, I need this super hyper ultra mega blaster light (literally a sun) because here where I live, in Brazil, everything is very difficult. In addition to the price being super inflated and sometimes 5 or 10 times more expensive because of taxes, the purchasing power of us Brazilians is getting smaller and smaller because our president is a corrupt and genocidal son of a bitch. Even with these obstacles, we didn't give up and cultivate this sacred herb to extract the most from her.
It would literally be a dream come true to start farming with this type of technology (which is still far from becoming viable for us Brazilians).

I hope I have the chance to win, a warm hug to all who read. šŸ„³
For the sake of limited funds & trust me I'm rite there w you. Disabled
You mite want to start looking at building the lights. Good luck mate I hope you win

Latest posts

Top Bottom