AC INFINITY IONGRID T24 GIVEAWAY

Heywood

Heywood

Did I win yet?

If not... I need this light because ... I'm special.
My mom tells me I'm special all the time as she puts my helmet on me for the day...

Helmet

@ACINFINITYINC
@Shaded_One
@Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Ha ha ha! We Have to quit clogging this thread. Probably already Disqualified!

Cophiljay

Cophiljay

I need this light to start growing my medicine indoors. I'm on a fixed income and could use the help.

kurttzz

kurttzz

I really hope to win, really! But if not this time, there will be other opportunities.
A review with this amazing lamp would be awesome.
Thanks for the chance to participate.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Hope to compare lights and make a grow diary with exact parameters and feeding schedule everything exactly as my diary entries 💯

these photos are exactly starting week 5 got 4 more to go already huge colas
7C78B27F61FA 1661333701138
20220823 203432

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I remember getting my cloudline and how freaking excited I was to finally have control over the environment in my tent. Every 5 minuets at the beginning of my first drying I was checking the app to make sure the fan was controlling the temp and rh. I made this pic and posted it to my grow diary bc I wanted people to see what I'd accomplished. My first dry turned out perfect. It honestly wouldn't have happened without that AC fan and controller.

This was the start. Rh was at 64%. It brought it down to 61 and held it there for 13 days.
20220626 224131

20220626 224047

Good luck everyone!

ACINFINITYINC

Supporter
I need this light because I'm currently running hps and would luv to try

I need this because I'm currently running hps and wid love to try giving led a go, just don't have the funds to be able to do so
We have our winner! Jonnypierce

Thank you all who participated! We chose our winner randomly and wish we could give everyone a chance to win this light but we will be having many more giveaways from AC Infinity!

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Congratz @Jonnypierce on the new light looking forward to watching the grow and show

MacroLogos

MacroLogos

We have our winner! Jonnypierce

Thank you all who participated! We chose our winner randomly and wish we could give everyone a chance to win this light but we will be having many more giveaways from AC Infinity!
Congratulations Jonny! I'm jealous.. but not so much that I'm not happy for you! :-D

AC Infinity crew, you guys are totally evolving how to do advertising in an epically awesome way!!! You couldn't do that without making use of free market fair trade (aka Capitalism).

May your profits always outpace your generosity!

Top Bottom