Ac Infinity, not what its all mocked up to be?

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hey guys, i recently just purchased the AC infinity t4. its working... but im having a couple issues. Is it just me, or does the hygrometer sensor go fuckinnn evvvverrryyywherreeeee all the time? even when you calibrate it? Its always misreading temperature and humidity. Is it just me? What do you guys have your ac inifity fan set to? Obviously every grow is different and i cant just copy someone elses configuration, im just curious if anyone else just runs theres 24/7, or has it on automatic??

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I am just mounting my exhaust fan and was thinking running it 24/7 just for the smell for my 2 x 3 that I use for veg. I will have to see if I can dial it in to come on when needed or run for smell which ever is the best. Same fan with the digital display is the one I have.

Let me know if you can get yours dialed in accurately. Maybe its just me, or my sensor, or just ac infinity. I have it running 24/7 for right now, its to stressful at the moment trying to get this to read accurately lol, and i guess i would rather have reliable constant air exchange verses unreliable air exchange every now on then when the fan decides to kick on lol. Appreciate the response man!

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

Hello I'm planning on calibrating both humidity and temperature probes on my AC T4. I do not see any info on how to adjust and set the controller after calibrating if needed. How did you adjust yours?
Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom