Ac Infinity occillating fan sale

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I just got one ordered now. $60 after tax and shipping for me but I looked long enough and it doesn't seem there are any other decent fans this style.

Secret jarden has some sort of monopoly on the market (with sub par fans from what I can tell). Then there's a couple others that look like they will burn the house down pre harvest. Had some other fans too that didn't even last getting out of the box (from amazon).

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
11 days till (the latest), that they are supposed to ship out (mine anyways), or was it June 6th? I can’t recall and it may not be the same for you. Are they still available to buy? 1 max is kinda good, probably only way I was able to get one coming so late.

Ship my fan!!!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I just got one ordered now. $60 after tax and shipping for me but I looked long enough and it doesn't seem there are any other decent fans this style.

Secret jarden has some sort of monopoly on the market (with sub par fans from what I can tell). Then there's a couple others that look like they will burn the house down pre harvest. Had some other fans too that didn't even last getting out of the box (from amazon).
I can speak from first hand experience regarding Secret Jarden Oscillating tent pole fans ... They are junk! The ones I bought didn't last one grow before the gear in the oscillating mechanism wore to the point it wouldn't oscillate anymore. I bought 4. Some lasted longer than others, but none lasted like they should.

On the other hand, I've had great luck with AC Infinity products. I'll likely order a few at some point of time in the future. I just upgraded my airflow in the greenhouse with a pair of 16" oscillating industrial wall fans so it will have to wait. Hopefully this fall I can get them for my next indoor run.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I can speak from first hand experience regarding Secret Jarden Oscillating tent pole fans ... They are junk! The ones I bought didn't last one grow before the gear in the oscillating mechanism wore to the point it wouldn't oscillate anymore. I bought 4. Some lasted longer than others, but none lasted like they should.

On the other hand, I've had great luck with AC Infinity products. I'll likely order a few at some point of time in the future. I just upgraded my airflow in the greenhouse with a pair of 16" oscillating industrial wall fans so it will have to wait. Hopefully this fall I can get them for my next indoor run.
That's what I was reading and I really don't care for buying that stuff just to dump it.

I have three ac infinity 4" inline fans, (2 of the fans) going for years now and they sound as good as day one, nearly no sound with muffler on one end and filter on the other, still plenty of airflow on low settings. Got a different inline 4" recently that was not cheap either, had to return it from the noise and get the 3rd ac infinity.

Really hope to be as happy with this oscillating fan, pretty sure I will be and the plants will love it coming from a 4" 10 year old, non oscillating, brinkman windy trying it's best to provide for a 4x8 tent, hahaha, not happening. Think this would not be suggested to be alone for a 4x8 either, but if I keep they humidity and temps down, maybe it will be enough.

I just got a tower fan for $100 (New/used from amazon so I didn't actually pay that much). Thing didn't even make it out of the box before trash, turn it on, thing would make noise and get worse till the thing stopped running, probably saving up energy to start a fire or something. Trash, Dero was the brand of the tower fan, I don't suggest them.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
In case you didn’t know

That's a nice looking fan & its the clamp and osculation that makes it special but I don't like the looks of the grill. They restrict a lot of airflow and taking them off is just too dangerous & hard on my fingers. It would also kill me to spend $49 Usa = I'd guess $89 +15% Cdn for 1 fan. I've never paid over $5. tax in.....I get them brand new used at second hand stores 1 in Canada called Value Village Some need cleaning others are like new. I like the looks of this fan but no way I can justify that many dollars for 1 fan......if I see one used I'll jump on it.

freezeland2

freezeland2

That's a nice looking fan & its the clamp and osculation that makes it special but I don't like the looks of the grill. They restrict a lot of airflow and taking them off is just too dangerous & hard on my fingers. It would also kill me to spend $49 Usa = I'd guess $89 +15% Cdn for 1 fan. I've never paid over $5. tax in.....I get them brand new used at second hand stores 1 in Canada called Value Village Some need cleaning others are like new. I like the looks of this fan but no way I can justify that many dollars for 1 fan......if I see one used I'll jump on it.
The cost driver is that it runs off the ac infinity controllers. Either their 67 or 69 controller. They are accepting pre-orders right now for the WiFi capable version of the 69 controller. Same thing, one per customer right now.

Madmax

Madmax

They dont make these 6 fans last long but theres a reason for that,so you can keep buying them..lol..ive bought a verti clip from my hydro store which it came with a 12 month warranty..im on my 5th one for the year 🤣..should see there faces when i walk in with it.😆..dont make things to last today like the good ol days..

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
They dont make these 6 fans last long but theres a reason for that,so you can keep buying them..lol..ive bought a verti clip from my hydro store which it came with a 12 month warranty..im on my 5th one for the year 🤣..should see there faces when i walk in with it.😆..dont make things to last today like the good ol days..
I swear the grill on them restricts the airflow so much it strains the motor take it off and feel the difference but watch your fingers and / or ears hair, protrusion's of any kind...can get whacked hard with the spinning propeller.

Madmax

Madmax

I actually noticed that when i tried to workout what the heck was wrong with them .it went fine when id taken the fan front cover off,pulled the blade off and the rear cover .i just put the fan blade back on and it was oscilating quicker.so i thought wicked ,put it all back together and it slowed down.its like they need small washers or shims in areas as when you put it together it puts thing out of whack.. mine always stuffs up on the oscilating bit.it gets stuck and you can hear it clicking away.so i take the guts out so it doesnt oscilate anymore but still works..they give me the shits lol.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
They shipped, should have mine on the 12th. If I can contain myself and remember to post a pic, I will.

Iearnit

Iearnit

Anyone receive their ac infinity occillating fan yet? If so what do you think of it?
Received Mine on the 14th. It's the best small fan I own, and the most expensive. It is sturdy and the fan's EC PW motor is quiet and powerful for the blade size. The cost is unreasonable, but you bet your bottom dollar others will be coping soon… I'll buy "their" 9-inch fan!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Received Mine on the 14th. It's the best small fan I own, and the most expensive. It is sturdy and the fan's EC PW motor is quiet and powerful for the blade size. The cost is unreasonable, but you bet your bottom dollar others will be coping soon… I'll buy "their" 9-inch fan!
Granted you haven't had it long, but as for durability ... what's your first impression? Will the gears in the oscillating mechanism of the fan wear out prematurely? I have had a bad experience with "Secret Jardin" brand oscillating monkey pole fans. Those are nothing more than expensive junk, priced not too much less than the new AC Infinity fan. I'd need 4. I'm more than willing to pay the premium for top quality gear ... @learnit or anyone who is currently using this fan ... Would you buy more now or do you still feel you need time to evaluate them?

I'm interested, Just don't want another "Secret Jardin" experience.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Granted you haven't had it long, but as for durability ... what's your first impression? Will the gears in the oscillating mechanism of the fan wear out prematurely? I have had a bad experience with "Secret Jardin" brand oscillating monkey pole fans. Those are nothing more than expensive junk, priced not too much less than the new AC Infinity fan. I'd need 4. I'm more than willing to pay the premium for top quality gear ... @learnit or anyone who is currently using this fan ... Would you buy more now or do you still feel you need time to evaluate them?

I'm interested, Just don't want another "Secret Jardin" experience.
I have one being delivered today. I’ll post my impressions.

Top Bottom