Ac Infinity occillating fan sale

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iearnit

Iearnit

Granted you haven't had it long, but as for durability ... what's your first impression? Will the gears in the oscillating mechanism of the fan wear out prematurely? I have had a bad experience with "Secret Jardin" brand oscillating monkey pole fans. Those are nothing more than expensive junk, priced not too much less than the new AC Infinity fan. I'd need 4. I'm more than willing to pay the premium for top quality gear ... @learnit or anyone who is currently using this fan ... Would you buy more now or do you still feel you need time to evaluate them?

I'm interested, Just don't want another "Secret Jardin" experience.
Here's a photo and two videos. One video is at 3 power and the other is full power. To clarify, I do really like the fan, not happy with price, and expect the prices to come down in the next year. They also have a 9-inch fan, also expensive, but more powerful. If price is no object, they are high quality fans with a 2-year warranty. Most fans have a seasonal… 90 day or 1 year. If I had no fans and needed fans, I would buy several more. I don't need any more currently, but will buy more in the future, when price drops, and I will watch for copycats with similar warranties.

20220718 1221161
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Thank you. Based on what your pics and videos show plus what you've written, you seem satisfied with quality (although pricing could be better.) Keep us updated on your impression over time. I've been very satisfied with the quality of other AC Infinity purchases. Although, as you stated ... their equipment comes at a higher up front cost with industry superior warranty and a solid reputation for quality.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Just got mine the other day and it’s fantastic. Fan speed goes from to low to to high (for a 4x8 and everywhere in between. Not to loud unless it’s to high.

No bad sounds or anything, seems like it should be good for a few years at least.
54221A57 67E8 48A1 B6F6 66C6D5EE607C

I think the cord could be longer but it’s fine for me.

Iearnit

Iearnit

Just got mine the other day and it’s fantastic. Fan speed goes from to low to to high (for a 4x8 and everywhere in between. Not to loud unless it’s to high.

No bad sounds or anything, seems like it should be good for a few years at least.
View attachment 1262818

I think the cord could be longer but it’s fine for me.
Wiring could be connected underneath instead of swaying along with the fan. They give you tie-backs to help. Two years is a nice warranty!

Neueregel

Neueregel

I purchased a 6" oscillating fan from Grow Buds. i paid 43.26 and when i got it it didn't oscillate more than 1 night. i purchased from amazom so i did a product review and they sent me 2 new ones. so far those are working fine. i have Ac infinity exhaust fan and like it a lot so i will get an ac one if these don't last.

Iearnit

Iearnit

Is that running off a controller?
They can be, just like the inline, but if it's connected it goes with your inline settings. Unplugged, you can manually control the speed. I unplugged in my setup because I wanted my circulation to be stronger than my inline ventilation. The oscillation is just one speed.

freezeland2

freezeland2

They can be, just like the inline, but if it's connected it goes with your inline settings. Unplugged, you can manually control the speed. I unplugged in my setup because I wanted my circulation to be stronger than my inline ventilation. The oscillation is just one speed.
Yes I know that. The reply I posted on the pic shows a single cord so unless the controller powers it that one isn’t on a controller.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Is that running off a controller?

Maybe one day, I have 3 of their inline fans running but for now I just plug it into a strip with some other low power stuff. Though, even with the controller I probably wouldn't do much with this fan, there is a setting near center that does just what I want it to for all the time and being in a 4x8 that doesn't change much.

If anything, I just may put it up one higher fan speed if the plants get a little bigger, it seems to have a pretty solid breeze across a 4x8 at the middle setting and I don't think I notice the noise much less than 10' away, exactly what I was after with the fan.

I will have to double check everything I said when the lights come on this evening but I don't notice it and the plants are moving around nicely.

I do know for sure, I have 4 AC Infinity fans (3 inline 4" with mufflers and carbon filters) and this fan all within 10' (less), of my bed and it is not bad, somehow.

Last edited:
freezeland2

freezeland2

Received my fan today. UPS showed up to late to install it today with my plants upcoming dark time. I’ll play with it tomorrow. I see I need to mount a wall pole in my flower room to mount it where I want it. Obviously in my tent it should clamp well to any pole. I have a second fan coming so the first one will go in the tent.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I got just 2/4 I ordered delivered today. Took a minute to get here too. I'm guessing they are selling a lot of these and getting stock might be an issue.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I've seen the 6 inch in action. Very well built and thought out fan but I'm waiting for their 9 inch to become available.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I installed my 69 wifi controllers today and added the occillating fan in to the system. Main thing I dislike about the fan is the clamp can only be mounted on a vertical pole. It should have a knuckle joint so the clamp can be rotated to mount on a horizontal pole if desired. Current configuration limits it to a corner of the tent. I didn’t install the second one yet. I have to make some kind of vertical pole in my flower room to clamp it on.

Top Bottom