Ac infinity system down for maintenance

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

Ac infinity took their servers down for maintenance this morning. I didn’t know they were going to do that. I found out an hour after lights on when I checked my controllers and got a message that said sorry, your shit may or may not work while our system is down.

Got a room full of clones that ain’t happy. Me either. An advanced heads up email would have been nice ac infinity.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Ac infinity took their servers down for maintenance this morning. I didn’t know they were going to do that. I found out an hour after lights on when I checked my controllers and got a message that said sorry, your shit may or may not work while our system is down.

Got a room full of clones that ain’t happy. Me either. An advanced heads up email would have been nice ac infinity.
I saw this message but none of my devices stopped working. What about the update caused your clones not to be happy?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
My controllers are all down right now. Ac infinity servers are still down. I wasn’t talking about a firmware update on the controllers.
My controller is still up and never went down. 🤔 yes the servers are down but this only effects if you need to make a change on your controller. If you make a change on your settings it may not be sent to your controller.

freezeland2

freezeland2

My controller is still up and never went down. 🤔 yes the servers are down but this only effects if you need to make a change on your controller. If you make a change on your settings it may not be sent to your controller.
Glad your are still functioning. Mine ain’t.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Glad your are still functioning. Mine ain’t.
I’m just curious what yours is showing? You’ve got me paranoid for the future.

My lights went off 15 min ago and my controller did turn my lights off

C54379A4 8F6C 4577 B92A B0F152459A9F
freezeland2

freezeland2

I’m just curious what yours is showing? You’ve got me paranoid for the future.

My lights went off 15 min ago and my controller did turn my lights off
Same message, but tap on it and more info will come up. Mine said it may or may not be responsive during their maintenance. Mine wasn’t. Their maintenance is now done and my controllers are back online. I have had no exhaust for the past two hours. Room parameters are returning to their set values. Hopefully my clones bounce back. My mothers are in another room and are ok. I don’t want to have to take a bunch of cuts again and start this cycle over.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter

wait wait wait wait yall gotta rely on their servers too? 🫠

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

that's not like a monthly service fee is it? if i paid for said service and said service issues damaged my plant's id have one giant consumer issue. I wouldn't handle that well at all.
That's why I returned my ac infinity controller and fan 🤢🤮🤮 when I ween 89% humidity I almost threw up in my mouth 🤢

freezeland2

freezeland2

that's not like a monthly service fee is it? if i paid for said service and said service issues damaged my plant's id have one giant consumer issue. I wouldn't handle that well at all.
No they don’t charge a monthly fee

Top Bottom