AC Infinity T22 Grow Light and the Controller 69 Pro

• Thread starter LoveGrowingIt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Is anyone using the AC Infinity T22 grow light with the Controller 69 Pro? I'm thinking of buying one for my 2x2 tent. So, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this combination of light and controller, and, if so, has any advice.

The light will replace a ViparSpectra XS2000 that's controlled by a smart plug. It works well, but I want to try the features available with the AC Infinity hardware. I will probably make the change when the plant in the tent now moves over to the flowering tent in about a month. The XS2000 will also move to the flowering tent.

N

Natep

I do not use that light. However I have the model 69 pro controller in both of my tents. I is a uis plug to control my humidifier. Having everything on one interface makes life easy

D

Dudnerd

Is anyone using the AC Infinity T22 grow light with the Controller 69 Pro? I'm thinking of buying one for my 2x2 tent. So, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this combination of light and controller, and, if so, has any advice.

The light will replace a ViparSpectra XS2000 that's controlled by a smart plug. It works well, but I want to try the features available with the AC Infinity hardware. I will probably make the change when the plant in the tent now moves over to the flowering tent in about a month. The XS2000 will also move to the flowering tent.
I am using the T22. Over a 24” x 30” space. Works very well.

I do not use the 69 to control the lights. But I do use it for controlling various fans, pumps and DH. The UIS plugs are nice to connect and controller what ever you want to connect.

You won’t be disappointed with the light. Grows plants very well when everything else is in order.

I do with it was a little larger. Even with the halo design, it creates too much in the middle compared to the edges. I think if it was 20x20” it would cover a 2x2 to 2.5x2.5 much better

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I bought a T22 at a Black Friday sale. I saved about $30. It arrived yesterday. I won't install it until the plant in that tent finishes, which should be soon. When it's out of the tent, I'll do some cleaning and reconfiguring. Meanwhile, I took a few unboxing pictures. I'm looking forward to getting it all done so I can start my next grow.

Here are some unboxing pictures...

20231129 155817

20231129 160050

20231129 160229

20231129 160322

20231129 160538

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I do not use that light. However I have the model 69 pro controller in both of my tents. I is a uis plug to control my humidifier. Having everything on one interface makes life easy
I also have the Controller 69 Pro on both my tents. It really is nice to have one interface for all the devices. This will be the first time I'll use a light that can be controlled. So, I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I am using the T22. Over a 24” x 30” space. Works very well.

I do not use the 69 to control the lights. But I do use it for controlling various fans, pumps and DH. The UIS plugs are nice to connect and controller what ever you want to connect.

You won’t be disappointed with the light. Grows plants very well when everything else is in order.

I do with it was a little larger. Even with the halo design, it creates too much in the middle compared to the edges. I think if it was 20x20” it would cover a 2x2 to 2.5x2.5 much better
I was thinking this light might be small for the 28"x28" tent. (AC Infinity doesn't have a T33 available in this design.) The T22 has a lower wattage than the 240-watt light it's replacing. I'm thinking (and hoping) that will be okay. I do like the design, though, and think it's worth a try. I'm mostly curious to see how well it works with the controller. This will be quite a change, because I'm controlling the ViparSpectra light with an Alexa smart plug. That has worked well, but the controller adds features that aren't available with smart plugs.

Top Bottom