AC Infinity UIS Ecosystem Giveaway!

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

All that’s needed to grow is available at acinfinity.
Thank you @ACINFINITYINC for the great giveaway and the products you have put out to date.
Just to add, this one looks wicked , hook all your appliances to one.
Enjoy and good luck to everyone .

Last edited:
K

Kopper1013

Just because it’s a “weed” doesn’t mean it’ll be easy, expect failure.

Outdoors is harder than indoors because of lack of environmental controls.

Keep a journal!!

H

hjmoon

Learn to know when to water. Get the feel of the weight of pot or use a moisture meter. Did a lot of over watering

PK1

PK1

Supporter
🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on September 19, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
Thanks for the oppertunity.
On my very 1st grow, i wish i knew how important it was to have a system in place to make sure that the temp enviroment was important factor of growing.
5th week of flower during summer in a 2x2 tent, my light burned two plants since the tempratures in the tent got above 100f and lost an entire crop.
I still deal with the temp problem as i don';t have a proper exhust system in place, but i did add a ac and fans to the room to keep it cool during summer.
This AC Infinity UIS Ecosystem would be a perfect exhust system to my grow room. 🍻

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165

Have a full setup before you start growing, buying along the way almost always forces you to buy alternative products, out of stock. Back orders, long delivery times, especially if growing autoflowers, you don’t have a week to waste waiting for a single item

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

🌱GIVEAWAY:

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1281165
The grow tips that I wish was that I knew before I started growing was how hard it would be to Maintain the temps in an indoor grow area with out a controller ! And also I wish i knew how much
attention and time that your garden would need to become pristine.
Thank you @ACINFINITYINC for this amazing opportunity

Thank you @ACINFINITYINC

Last edited:
Lenomd

Lenomd

🌱GIVEAWAY:

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1281165

Top Bottom