AC Infinity UIS Ecosystem Giveaway!

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Physically handle the plants the least amount that you can reasonably get away with.

If you can keep from messing with the plants too much, they will not "stress" as much.

Smokey4201991

Smokey4201991

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on September 19, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
Wish would of started out doing research first

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Making sure to not over saturate

Kingamb

Kingamb

Sometimes you can complicate things to much! Just learn to grow with Love and a little time then everything will turn out fine!❤️

E9noxis

E9noxis

The plant grows itself. You're just there for nutritional support.

Brad104

Brad104

To have known the sighns when my lady's were letting me know,hey I am stressing hard here help S.O.S 😃
Thank you for the chance!!

Nobody116

Nobody116

Most things marketed to increase yield only increase the yield of the sellers wallet 😉

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
When growing in soil, get a clear understanding of how much water your pot requires to fully saturate and how to tell when it's dry but not so dry that the soil becomes hyperbolic.

Moss1310

Moss1310

Check for bugs all the time. Just because you don't see them after a few checks, doesn't mean you can stop looking. That's how they get you!

CTABB83

CTABB83

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
I wish I had known how relaxing and centered it helps you get. I would've started years ago! ✌️💚💨

W

wildtype

🌱GIVEAWAY:

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1281165
Prevention is key! Spray them girls

Top Bottom