AC Infinity UIS Ecosystem Giveaway!

effexxess

effexxess

@ACINFINITYINC, do you plan on putting the UIS outlet plug for sale on Amazon? I would like to buy 2 of them but the shipping costs to me are more than the 2 plugs cost. I’ve ordered your entire system and shipping with Amazon was reasonable. Please let me know as I’d like to automate my system completely by hooking up other devices.

Thank you!
free shipping $19.99

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I don’t live in the states I’m international and Walmart doesn’t ship international, I appreciate it though.
Anyone heading out UK or Euro way that can drop a couple of UIS controllers off to Schwifty??? I'm assuming you live in England from the posts I've read.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Anyone heading out UK or Euro way that can drop a couple of UIS controllers off to Schwifty??? I'm assuming you live in England from the posts I've read.
Mexico :) I may just wait until holidays and get one when I visit the family in the states 😂

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Mexico :) I may just wait until holidays and get one when I visit the family in the states 😂
OH YEAH! You messaged me about the seeds! My bad....

Why is it so expensive to ship controllers to Mexico? I've shipped a lot of stuff out that way and it was no problem. Hardest part was filling out the customs paperwork. Are you in a remote area where they don't have delivery service?

Mechman60

Mechman60

Why does this thread still exist? The contest is over. Right.
Guess I should stop notifications to dead threads.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
OH YEAH! You messaged me about the seeds! My bad....

Why is it so expensive to ship controllers to Mexico? I've shipped a lot of stuff out that way and it was no problem. Hardest part was filling out the customs paperwork. Are you in a remote area where they don't have delivery service?
I have no clue, everything that’s sold on Amazon is shipped very reasonable so I have no idea why their website is charging so much!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Why does this thread still exist? The contest is over. Right.
Guess I should stop notifications to dead threads.
Because the giveaway was broadcasting the product I’m trying to purchase. I figured this would be a good place to start because I’ve messaged them in the past regarding other questions and didn’t get a response. But yeah…. sorry if it irritated you

Mechman60

Mechman60

Because the giveaway was broadcasting the product I’m trying to purchase. I figured this would be a good place to start because I’ve messaged them in the past regarding other questions and didn’t get a response. But yeah…. sorry if it irritated you
Just a little I'll just quit the notifications tho, thats 9n me. Just sayin. But you are on a task within the thread so I get it.
Nice of you to reply SchwiftyGrower.
Great attitude may I fallow ya.

T

trueblu8

The drying and curing process is just as important if not more important than the growing process itself. If you don't have a designated tent with climate controls for drying you can use totes or cardboard boxes to slow down the drying process.

Top Bottom