AC INFINITY Valentines Giveaway! Win an Ionframe EVO10

OrganicLowStress

OrganicLowStress

I knew I picked the right website when we started. Fantastic job. RQS seeds are very good imo as well as customer service.
I got these from a buddy over 5 years ago and they worked like a charm so all I can say is they’re seeds last a long time and the genetic of this plant is literally very strong. I use no silica and yet it is extremely resilient and stalky. Has no problem with heavy buds and being super cropped or LST’d.

chad43764

chad43764

I got these from a buddy over 5 years ago and they worked like a charm so all I can say is they’re seeds last a long time and the genetic of this plant is literally very strong. I use no silica and yet it is extremely resilient and stalky. Has no problem with heavy buds and being super cropped or LST’d.
Thank you brother for the update. Seeds generally last long if kept n right conditions. N honestly, since it's not exposed to much it'd stay nice n healthy id imagine. I'm stoked u were able to produce an let us share. Ur LST is superb my friend....no diggity.

chad43764

chad43764

Sure bro hop on in 😂💪🏾⭕️ What do you wanna know ?!
I'd truly like to know how u LST. For example, do u pull main stalk down the work on the others over time? Or let the main grow and draw the others out? Did u top? Been very awesome to have a detailed diary because u folks coming out the wood work with this knowledge is a blessing. I'm here to learn, make friends and help others grow. Thank you brother.

chad43764

chad43764

Happy Valentine's Day from the Moyer family! If u really want to know how we show some love to our plants I added a photo outside the grow world. That bear has some honor. Lost an appendage, reattached appendage and back on duty. Love protects.

IMG 20240211 223000936
IMG 20240211 2221287802
chamenon

chamenon

IMG 8417

“Love under the shade of the canopy”

Well, I hope I’m not too late to the party but had this shot in my mind for the contest for a while but had to keep watching my ladybugs to line themselves up for the shot. It was fun to track their movements, I’ve never taken the time to do this before so intensively! Plus, found one injured in the process and it’s in the intensive care unit right now! (water and honey treatment😀)

Thanks for the giveaway AC Infinity and good luck everyone!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

View attachment 2119387

Well, I hope I’m not too late to the party but had this shot in my mind for the contest for a while but had to keep watching my ladybugs to line themselves up for the shot. It was fun to track their movements, I’ve never taken the time to do this before so intensively! Plus, found one injured in the process and it’s in the intensive care unit right now! (water and honey treatment😀)

Send this photo to National Geographic! 🤓

chad43764

chad43764

View attachment 2119387

Love the ladies brother. Awesome!

chad43764

chad43764

What's up Chad.. 👍 ... Weren't we playing this game last year sometime👋 I think you won right? Hope you're growing well 👍 all I can say is thank you!!
No brother. I'm from Ohio and this my first grow legally. I did one grow years back with cfls but no my man's this my first. As I said, if I win you'll get my light, which I bought couple months ago with my retirement funds because I lost my welding job of 1.5 years. However God's blessed me with other knowledge (carpentry) so I'm good. Besides that job stressed me out.
I have a gropro 320 watt full spectrum with dimmer switch. I paid $400.00. I'm serious I'm not lying brother. I seen u said you had nothing so I figured you'd probably definitely use it and do the work, so why not offer it if I win. I'd have a good light, why need another. As I said, but you pay shipping if it does happen because I was sick for 8-9 days with flu n didn't get paycheck this week so I gotta tally up. U got my word ok. I just hope u win. Later.

sd9007

sd9007

Supporter
No brother. I'm from Ohio and this my first grow legally. I did one grow years back with cfls but no my man's this my first. As I said, if I win you'll get my light, which I bought couple months ago with my retirement funds because I lost my welding job of 1.5 years. However God's blessed me with other knowledge (carpentry) so I'm good. Besides that job stressed me out.
I have a gropro 320 watt full spectrum with dimmer switch. I paid $400.00. I'm serious I'm not lying brother. I seen u said you had nothing so I figured you'd probably definitely use it and do the work, so why not offer it if I win. I'd have a good light, why need another. As I said, but you pay shipping if it does happen because I was sick for 8-9 days with flu n didn't get paycheck this week so I gotta tally up. U got my word ok. I just hope u win. Later.
Yeah that must have been somebody else Chad well I hope you're well man thank you for your kind words... I used to have thousands of dollars worth of equipment I got sick with diabetes and lost it all and a house.. God bless thank you so much Chad..👍💓

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

So is the idea here to comment on as many peoples pics as you can so then your name pops up 50 times to everyone else’s 1 time for the giveaway contest thread?

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

So is the idea here to comment on as many peoples pics as you can so then your name pops up 50 times to everyone else’s 1 time for the giveaway contest thread?
Or, just take a really nice picture of your plant with a Valentine's theme and hope you win. I really highly doubt that people's conversations have anything to do with winning the light. They are without a doubt going to go through every single picture and choose what they feel to be the best one. No one's getting a free light from making a bunch of comments without a picture

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

But, I totally see what you're saying because there are a lot of comments on here from people that don't have any pictures 😂

chad43764

chad43764

No. Id hope that's not how they do the drawing. Rather, Ive had good experiences with the people on here. Have come familiar with some and they have helped me with my current grow and personal issues I was having. I like the craftsmanship and dedication these folks put on their contest enterings. Don't you like this stuff? It's exciting to see the skill and weirdness folks put together for this. Plus, I have seven children, wife, God and others that I try to keep a positive motivated mind for. I see these things and I wonder if they've ever been told how good of a job they do. They need to hear it so they know what they do does matter. Tbh I will now tell you the truth. I don't like placing those things on my plants because that's not how I'd truly show our plants love. Rather, I show attention, I learn about what can do this and that. I construct things to make it better or more efficient because that's who I am. A lot of the ideas I've done have been from these folks. Therefore, they've given to me, why not give back.

Top Bottom