AC INFINITY Valentines Giveaway! Win an Ionframe EVO10

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
🌱GIVEAWAY and Photo Contest!:

3 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Ionframe EVO10

This Valentine's Day, share the joy of growing with your loved ones or treat yourself to a flourishing experience. Express your love for your plants by gifting them the Ionframe Evo10 – the perfect token of affection this season.

How to enter:
Take a photo of your current grow, cuttings, or dried harvest with a Valentines theme or make a floral arrangement using what you've grown!

All images submitted to the contest must be original and created by the account owner. All photos should be taken from January 15 to February 14

This Giveaway will be open to all countries! Please be aware that this will contain a US Plug with 100-277V AC Voltage and 1000 Wattage.

This giveaway will end on February 14, 2024 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 2103089

Thank you for the opportunity to win, and happy Valentine’s Day to all! Fingers crossed for sure!

Frostette buds 😁

IMG 1945

420always420

🌱GIVEAWAY and Photo Contest!:

3 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Ionframe EVO10

This Valentine's Day, share the joy of growing with your loved ones or treat yourself to a flourishing experience. Express your love for your plants by gifting them the Ionframe Evo10 – the perfect token of affection this season.

How to enter:
Take a photo of your current grow, cuttings, or dried harvest with a Valentines theme or make a floral arrangement using what you've grown!

All images submitted to the contest must be original and created by the account owner. All photos should be taken from January 15 to February 14

This Giveaway will be open to all countries! Please be aware that this will contain a US Plug with 100-277V AC Voltage and 1000 Wattage.

This giveaway will end on February 14, 2024 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!
IMG 20240117 230557 613

View attachment 2103089
Thank you
This flower arrangement is 2 days of drying! Thanks #ac infinity @LzBoy @ACINFINITYINC

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Happy valentine's day everyone!

I was sitting here thinking about how to make my grow more valentine's. So i crushed up some of my Durban Poison and started rolling out a hash noodle...

Lo and behold! A hash heart on a bed of fresh greens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom