AC INFINITY Valentines Giveaway! Win an Ionframe EVO10

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

IMG 4834
IMG 4811
IMG 8724

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Is that a Maine Coon? I'm not a cat guy by any means, we have three pit bulls and a really old cat that's on her 9th life at 18 years old. But that is a really cool looking feline with those long haired ears and big paws.
Pit bulls are awesome, best dog I’ve ever owned was a pitbull. Yes there’s three different Maine Coons in the pictures, they’re not really like cats, more dog like than any cat I’ve ever encountered. They meet you at the front door, play fetch and will hang out with you all day long. True companions!

OrganicLowStress

OrganicLowStress

I'd truly like to know how u LST. For example, do u pull main stalk down the work on the others over time? Or let the main grow and draw the others out? Did u top? Been very awesome to have a detailed diary because u folks coming out the wood work with this knowledge is a blessing. I'm here to learn, make friends and help others grow. Thank you brother.

Is that a coconut corn husky?

chad43764

chad43764

Pit bulls are awesome, best dog I’ve ever owned was a pitbull. Yes there’s three different Maine Coons in the pictures, they’re not really like cats, more dog like than any cat I’ve ever encountered. They meet you at the front door, play fetch and will hang out with you all day long. True companions!
They stress out real easy. Best to not move them around too much. Brother n law paid $1,500 and had to move so we took his n for a few weeks. We had to baby it as we have nine in the household, so stress level was high at first. We finally got it calmed down right? Well soon after my brother n law came n got it, just after we calmed it down. Within a week the cat stopped eating and drinking and died. Sad as shit.

chad43764

chad43764

Well it’s pretty clear your not to big on that whole thought process thing. I mean you posted a pic of your kid on here
So what? What's it to u boy? I'll post what I want n u post what you want... feel me boy. I'll tell you this. Leave my name n what I do out ur mind n mouth. Ur creating a real problem here. I ain't did nothing to you boy. You came at me with that shit about me trying to cheat. I checked ur punk ass n u got mad with others. Shit up about my family punk I'm not kidding.

chad43764

chad43764

Well it’s pretty clear your not to big on that whole thought process thing. I mean you posted a pic of your kid on here
What the fuck is to think about when I'm doing nothing wrong. Huh. I posted a picture of my son like people post their cats, dogs, their houses. If u looking for something...you found it.

chad43764

chad43764

There's a picture of a a toddler ....eating... in a high chair ....on a cannabis growing forum.... If it's not raining potatoes at Chad's house, he lives too close to a nuclear plant.
What the fuck is to think about when I'm doing nothing wrong. Huh. I posted a picture of my son like people post their cats, dogs, their houses. If u looking for something...you found it.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Unless you have pictures of yourself or your actual name as part of your profile, how the hell does anybody know if it's a dude or lady on the other end of the text? Everyone assumes that it's guys on here, and I can't wait till some asshole says the wrong thing to a female and gets their head ripped off through a marijuana cultivating post..... Off to make some green butter I go.

OrganicLowStress

OrganicLowStress

Y’all needa medicate and stop the hate ! 🤣 It’s supposed to be about L ⭕️ V E baby it’s Valentine’s Day! I’m giving my mango mama some love right now getting a compost tea / and mosquito bit blaster prepared a day ahead so those microbes and nutrients are nice and mobile and ready to make good love to that soil bright and early tomorrow. Just put some fresh sticky’s up as well even tho I see no flys flying around I’m just being prepared! Them microbes are treated well too, I use that Density sugar cane vinasse not that blackstrap molasses 💸

IMG 2119
IMG 2118

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Y’all needa medicate and stop the hate ! 🤣 It’s supposed to be about L ⭕️ V E baby it’s Valentine’s Day! I’m giving my mango mama some love right now getting a compost tea / and mosquito bit blaster prepared a day ahead so those microbes and nutrients are nice and mobile and ready to make good love to that soil bright and early tomorrow. Just put some fresh sticky’s up as well even tho I see no flys flying around I’m just being prepared! Them microbes are treated well too, I use that Density sugar cane vinasse not that blackstrap molasses 💸

View attachment 2119995View attachment 2119996
That's a nicely spread out canopy. I have a real OG Kush that I've trained like that during veg so when I put it in the tent I can have a flat canopy like that. My flowering plant right now has sporadic size buds all over the place even though it's trellised it's because my stocks are so huge there's no way I can control the top of the canopy like yours.

OrganicLowStress

OrganicLowStress

That's a nicely spread out canopy. I have a real OG Kush that I've trained like that during veg so when I put it in the tent I can have a flat canopy like that. My flowering plant right now has sporadic size buds all over the place even though it's trellised it's because my stocks are so huge there's no way I can control the top of the canopy like yours.
Practice make perfect brotha, this is a great growing clone I ran her mom from seed and she handled everything so smoothly so now I know what she can take. I gave this clone more time and a bigger pot alot more aggressive of trimming and supercropping …just consistently mapping out the branches with every new set of nodes. Ran into a phos and potassium and cal mag problem but learned a lot by fixing it while in the last month of veg. Make sure u pay attention to those nutrients if u veg for a long time is what I learned.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Practice make perfect brotha, this is a great growing clone I ran her mom from seed and she handled everything so smoothly so now I know what she can take. I gave this clone more time and a bigger pot alot more aggressive of trimming and supercropping …just consistently mapping out the branches with every new set of nodes. Ran into a phos and potassium and cal mag problem but learned a lot by fixing it while in the last month of veg. Make sure u pay attention to those nutrients if u veg for a long time is what I learned.
I've done a lot of nice canopies like yours, not as many buds though. I usually grow bigger buds than a lot of smaller ones. I also grow in hydro and a very unique style that I've never seen before. Most people that do dwc go with small baskets and Clay pellets, while letting all of the roots go into the nutrients bubble bucket. My method is to put the plant in a 2 gallon pot full of 100% coco, then that pot goes into a 5 gallon bucket full of nutrients. I get a root ball inside the pot, and all the floating Roots inside the bucket just like dwc. And I also feed from the top. So I'm basically doing a drip system in Coco in dwc combination. I got just shy of 19 Oz on my last harvest with only one plant.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

IMG 20240213 120842282 HDR
OrganicLowStress

OrganicLowStress

I've done a lot of nice canopies like yours, not as many buds though. I usually grow bigger buds than a lot of smaller ones. I also grow in hydro and a very unique style that I've never seen before. Most people that do dwc go with small baskets and Clay pellets, while letting all of the roots go into the nutrients bubble bucket. My method is to put the plant in a 2 gallon pot full of 100% coco, then that pot goes into a 5 gallon bucket full of nutrients. I get a root ball inside the pot, and all the floating Roots inside the bucket just like dwc. And I also feed from the top. So I'm basically doing a drip system in Coco in dwc combination. I got just shy of 19 Oz on my last harvest with only one plant.
Bruhhhhh those colas say it all , u got the recipe no need to fix something that ain’t broken !

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Bruhhhhh those colas say it all , u got the recipe no need to fix something that ain’t broken !
If you take a look at my profile photos you'll see my last harvested plant from the mother of this one. My two man colas reach 72 g and 88 g dried and cured. Of course I did break them all up and trim them better so they wouldn't mold because they were the size of footballs

Top Bottom