Ac Portable Uk

• Thread starter Bullseyebull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bullseyebull

heat has become a serious issue in my tent even though I have neg air pressure in tent intake fans from outside, also have out fans expelling air from tent to outside.....so I went and spent a few hundreds squids on a portable air con unit #wounded
Has anyone done this and if so do you put the ac unit I the tent or outside of the tent....really looking at the uk crew as we are all suffering the same humidity and heat... much thanks to all with realistic replies.

B

Bullseyebull

Ok thanks...so you have set up ducting around the airflow section of the ac which then goes into your tent/room and the exhaust from the ac unit goes outside?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yes
I used duct work and secured it to my fresh air intake fan. So the fan sucks in the cold a.c. air. Then exhaust the heat outside. If you run a long exhaust ducting, if strongly suggest adding a inline fan or ho fan to help evacuate the hot air outside so you don't burn up the compressor

B

Bullseyebull

Yes
I used duct work and secured it to my fresh air intake fan. So the fan sucks in the cold a.c. air. Then exhaust the heat outside. If you run a long exhaust ducting, if strongly suggest adding a inline fan or ho fan to help evacuate the hot air outside so you don't burn up the compressor

What temp have you set the ac at? Looks like we have similar ac units

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I use a master green house controller for my flower room settings. My temps depend on what week in flower I'm in.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Google autopilot master green house controller, or blueprint bdac-2. Both are the same units. I've used both, use the autopilot one now. I set my a.c. to 60*, and let the controller them on and off my a.c. to what I have my settings at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom