Acapulco Gold - 1973 Marijuana documentary

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

torrent:

description:
Follow the camera crew as they interview marijuana farmers and rippers, and in the search of the dank strain of the time, Acapulco gold.

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

u sure? it works on my end.

edit: try hitting refresh, I clicked the link and the video didn't pop up but I hit refresh and it came up.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zs0e6Y1gpA[/YOUTUBE]

S

Stackin Paper

That bud didn't look appealing what so ever, looked more like leaf he was pressing

F

FastForward

One of the first weeds I ever knew about was Acapulco Gold - apparently my mum and dad smoked it at a Tom Jones concert in LA sometime late 60s. I honestly can't think of anything worse, maybe going to a Take That gig on shrooms...

S

Stackin Paper

Ahh don't bruv, my missus has tickets to see take that, not the 1st time either man she loves them, gotta love birds ain't ya, crazy lil creatures bless em.

G

grizz

ah fuck that was great, all this time I thought the mex was the only bricks on the market back in the 60's and 70's, damn hill billy was doin it to. brings back some old memories,

don't let the leaves fool you . that a. g. was some goooood smoke.

D

drpressure600

One of the first weeds I ever knew about was Acapulco Gold - apparently my mum and dad smoked it at a Tom Jones concert in LA sometime late 60s. I honestly can't think of anything worse, maybe going to a Take That gig on shrooms...

. . sounds like u ave a cool mam & dad though, smoking in d sixties . .

M

Maverick

I was smoking it in the 60's and it was good and it was mostly leaf.

A

arpege

ahhh the memories. reminds me of going into pops stash. Trying to jam those long leaves back into the bag and making it look the same as when I left. LOL

B

British_Hempire

Oh my god, the first part of this documentary annoyed me so much, they cut that damn hemp long before it had any flowers on it and the 'marijuana' they stuffed in that uhaul was just leaf, so hard to understand how people back then didn't know it was the flowers you wanted, I bet you could have smoked all of those bags of leaf and not got any buzz just a headache.

The second part in Kentucky was much more interesting, but the only flowers we saw were a couple of males. It didn't make clear if he dude actually left the plants long enough to flower as that brick he pressed was just leaf, I doubt that would have got you high either. The way the guy described how hard moonshining was and how weed was so much easier is telling, still to this day, there are people all over that part of the US who are growing weed like that, modern day moonshiners.

The Mexican part was fascinating, the packets he bought were the only female flowers we saw in the whole piece, it looked like it had been cleaned pretty well when he was handling it, I bet it was pretty good smoke, but it was the only thing smokeable in the whole film apart from the bricks in Tijuana.

With the way the film focused on the leaves and the only female flower to be seen was an animated one, it gives the impression people were smoking laves back then, which I doubt is correct. The film left me pretty frustrated cos it was wonderfully shot and 16mm film looks so beautiful and dreamy compared to video but the content just left me feeling jobbed, like they had promised to show me weed and it turned out to be fake.

Top Bottom