Accidental Clone...lol

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Opps...I buried this Branch while transplanting a few weeks ago..
...and when I saw it , I tryied to pull it up...and to my surprise ....its Rooted!:woot:
Buriedbranch220

and Now I realize that is New growth
Buriedbranchcloser220

lol...I went looking for more lower branches to bury...lol;)

I will keep yall posted:happy:

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

That is definitely cool Ken. You know that I always love your threads. If you have ever top dressed a plant with more soil like crazy, just to have a hand watering literally wash away all of your efforts a few days later around the base of said plant LMFAO, then you have seen the same type of thing happen. New roots forming where you covered the stem with soil. This is what makes me laugh when I hear about cloning gels and cloning methods and blah blah blah. People have propagated plants by cutting for a while before cloneBLAH and rootBLOW. I can make roots grow from MOST plants, just by sitting it in a cup of tap water on a heating mat or in a windowsill. FWIW, I really do not fuck with cannabis cuttings much though, except to collect pollen, but I have experimented with it a enough to know that it is just as easy. Hell, I can break a whole fucking branch off of a girl and as long as the sun is not blazing down midday and I have a nice roll of duct tape and sticks to make a splint, I can usually save that branch. (Sometimes LST gets to be HST lmfao) Cannabis all around is a hearty, beastly, goddess of a plant, as I am sure we all know. I fucking love this plant! What I find intriguing is that you can also expose some of the primary root to the sun (not feeders obviously lol) and it will start producing chlorophyll and look like it was always part of the stem. Kind of a vice versa effect. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom