Accidental light schedule mix up

• Thread starter Noobiegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

I accidentally set my timer on too short of a light schedule and my plants flipped into flower they've been on that schedule for about 2 or 3 weeks switch back to 24-Hour light schedule how long will it take to reveg and do I still have time for an outdoor season after they reveg? I live in southeast Michigan so kind of a short-season

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I accidentally set my timer on too short of a light schedule and my plants flipped into flower they've been on that schedule for about 2 or 3 weeks switch back to 24-Hour light schedule how long will it take to reveg and do I still have time for an outdoor season after they reveg? I live in southeast Michigan so kind of a short-season
3 weeks before you'll see proper leaf growth. They'll start with trident leaves (3 fingers) may even stay that way for a while. I'm in the same boat right now with 1 month of fked up timing because of ballast issues. I don't know whether to flip back to 12/12 or stay on vegging hours until they lock back into veg but that puts me in mid august to finish indoors and that's 95f @ 95%...not the right environment for big thick buds. Shit happens.

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

Yeah mine was a timer issue I have for that says they'll be done end of September the rest middle of October so yeah it's going to be interesting appreciate the help hopefully both are Harvest turn out good

Bowmanec

Bowmanec

Help! Was in flowering stage for 3 weeks 12/12 and just found the timer got messed up and it has been turning on for an hour in the middle of the night... Been doing that for a few weeks... Ugh... Tons of clear tricombes and nice bud development. I corrected the timing issue but is there any hope of finishing the grow?

indogrow420

indogrow420

hey not trying to jack the thread but I accidently left my 4wk flowering plants light on for an extra hour will this affect yield or herm? thx

Top Bottom