Accidental reveg (4 days of Light) in week 4

• Thread starter HFJud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HFJud

HFJud

Hello guys,

I was on my way to a great start to flower, defoliated day 21 and raised lights up on day 22. I noticed some odd bud developments starting around day 24. Day 26 I noticed 3 of the lights were staying on and corrected that day.

While raising the lights the cord must have rubbed on the knobs and switched 3 of lights to one of the “on” settings and initiated reveg over the course of 4 days. At least that’s when I caught it. It is now day 34.

After correcting the issue the buds stopped all development for a while and strange growth ensued (obviously), many have strange clawed sugar leaves and many fan leaves have cupped downward claw. Such a disappointment for such a dumb mistake.

I check daily for herms and sprayed Switch on the 26th. I’ll spray them again tonight to attempt to keep things from herming. So far so good.

Has anyone had this happen before and recovered decently?

Feeding was at 5-6x/day 2.1 EC
- now 4-5x
Runoff never more than 2.6 EC
pH input at 5.5

Accidental reveg 4 days of light in week 4
Accidental reveg 4 days of light in week 4 2
Accidental reveg 4 days of light in week 4 3
Accidental reveg 4 days of light in week 4 4
Accidental reveg 4 days of light in week 4 5
Accidental reveg 4 days of light in week 4 6
Accidental reveg 4 days of light in week 4 7
Accidental reveg 4 days of light in week 4 8

- this last pic is of a plant with genetic mutation. Was very interesting before the issue.

Any advice or input is appreciated.

chemistry

chemistry

How much are you feeding. Last pic, bottom left leaf looks like it has bite marks on it?

HFJud

HFJud

How much are you feeding. Last pic, bottom left leaf looks like it has bite marks on it?

2.1 EC
I think you missed the description- but it’s a genetic mutation has grown with spotting and odd striations since very early veg.

HFJud

HFJud

Looks exactly like mine. Dumb little mistake very costly.

yes, it definitely was. Many have near full recovery right now. It literally set me back to week1.
Here’s the recovery shots. Many more look even better. But this mistake killed me.

DF2CF530 83FD 4E1B 924F 03D83353391B
CA91DC82 B024 40BA 860C B6F0C920C140
tsukiman13

tsukiman13

yes, it definitely was. Many have near full recovery right now. It literally set me back to week1.
Here’s the recovery shots. Many more look even better. But this mistake killed me.
Looks good man. Could you tell me what you did to fix yours? Did you let it sleep 24 hrs to reset it? Or just keep going with the normal light schedule?

HFJud

HFJud

Looks good man. Could you tell me what you did to fix yours? Did you let it sleep 24 hrs to reset it? Or just keep going with the normal light schedule?

Thank you. I simply kept them going on 12/12, sprayed with switch 2x (day 1 of discovery and day 17 after discovery) in my attempt to keep them from herming. 2nd, they dramatically stopped drinking water so I had to back off and reintroduce multiple waterings.

Theres definitely some funky growth going on with a lot of tops but at least I couldn’t find any herms.

tsukiman13

tsukiman13

Thank you. I simply kept them going on 12/12, sprayed with switch 2x (day 1 of discovery and day 17 after discovery) in my attempt to keep them from herming. 2nd, they dramatically stopped drinking water so I had to back off and reintroduce multiple waterings.

Theres definitely some funky growth going on with a lot of tops but at least I couldn’t find any herms.
Nice. Thats good with no hem. Same with mine luckily. But my bud seems to be stopped from developing. Argh... just gotta hang on i guess.

Top Bottom