Accidentally Left Desk Lamp On In My Flower Room For 3 Hrs Will My Plants Hermie Or Be Ok

• Thread starter Sostoned420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sostoned420

I have a desk lamp in my flower room that I forgotten to turn off after feeding plants did not catch it till 3 hrs after lights went off think I will be fine.. never did this before lol so not sure what will happen. I'm thinking I'll be ok but more at risk for Hermie if I run in to other problems in flower but not had any big problems in over 4 years of indoor growing so hopefully it stays that way

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
She will be fine if it was just a day, Hermès occur due to repeated stress , not a one off incident.

B

Burned Haze

Unless unstable and/or runty genetics genetics . They should always be able to handle some light stress to some degree.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

because it was just 3 hours later going into 12 hours of darkness you should be fine but if the 3 hours light had come on half way through dark period that could potentially duck shut right up.i suggest u remove the desk light

S

Sostoned420

because it was just 3 hours later going into 12 hours of darkness you should be fine but if the 3 hours light had come on half way through dark period that could potentially duck shut right up.i suggest u remove the desk light
Yes they are going to be ok I think.. if they get seeds it's because my neighbor has plant that was 3 weeks in flower.. guy that lived in house above him moved so gave him the plant and now it's sitting in window trying to go back in to veg growing Leafs I have never seen before almost like a regular leaf on a tree. I told him just to harvest or kill it but he won't lol

G gnome

G gnome

Yes they are going to be ok I think.. if they get seeds it's because my neighbor has plant that was 3 weeks in flower.. guy that lived in house above him moved so gave him the plant and now it's sitting in window trying to go back in to veg growing Leafs I have never seen before almost like a regular leaf on a tree. I told him just to harvest or kill it but he won't lol
Ur neighbors plant is revegging

S

Sostoned420

Ur neighbors plant is revegging
yes because it's not getting 12/12. He doesn't know that..but i tried to explain to him he would have to keep plant on a 12 12 light schedule an supply it with nutrients or he is wasting his time.. it's July so plant is going back to veg will take long time but that's what it's doing

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

In reveg, the leaves will not look like normal cannabis leaves. Not for 2-3 weeks, then they will line out. That's why the leaves appear that way. Still, it will suffer from window only light.

S

Sostoned420

In reveg, the leaves will not look like normal cannabis leaves. Not for 2-3 weeks, then they will line out. That's why the leaves appear that way. Still, it will suffer from window only light.
Yea I never had to do that to a plant so don't know what happens.. just know they go back to veg

Top Bottom