Ace Malawi And Cycloptics Greenbeams: Caught In The Under Current!

• Thread starter timmur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
timmur

timmur

So I didn't get them flipped as planned, but it will absolutely happen this weekend. Also going to switch to Current Culture's line of nutrients.

20160728 123610000 iOS

timmur

timmur

Current Culture hooked me up with some samples of their line, so I switched over yesterday and flipped them! I'm following their feeding schedule which includes one week of transition and then over to bloom nutes exclusively. Right now I'm at the ratios below, but slightly lower @ 350 PPM on the 500 scale. Also using cal/mag at 1 ml/gallon. Hopefully this squares away any nute issues.

Feeding Schedule

timmur

timmur

Yeah they grow quick, but not as fast as they would if the nutes were dialed. I really think they are going to go now that I have switched nutes.

timmur

timmur

Those CS nutes sure helped me get dialed! They are definitely taking off now. Flipped them on Sunday.

20160802 193501000 iOS

timmur

timmur

Thanks ken. :D I'm not talking smack about Veg & Bloom, but I could not get it right. This CS stuff seemed to come out right on nearly the first try. My PPMs are staying the same, but the liquid level is dropping and my pH keeps swing up. I believe this means my nutes are about right.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I'm digging your mainlining.

I can't wait to see how it turns out in a beast grow room!

Could you by chance take some manifold shots for us? We wanna see those vascular systems!

Homesteader

Homesteader

Very nice work Timmur! I think I have the same oscillating fans as you if they are active air. I bought two last year and they move a lot of air in my room and I am pretty happy with them. You are going to have some seriously happy girls once you get everything dialed in and a I also think you''ll have a healthy amount of wind.

Top Bottom