ace of spade and spacebomb tga test grow log.

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Strains being grown This time.. all tga, subcool seeds.
10 + aos.5 spacebomb.

400/600 dimibale digi ballast .
My own version of a super soil THAT SHOULD, only need water and sugars? ..
We WILL see on THAT one. 5/7 gal pots.
1.2m2 grow tent.
Rhino filter etc.

All the seeds are up. Looks LIKE 5 ace of spades are females and spacebomb.? Not sure yet. I WILL TRY: ,,2 get pics ?.any advice welcome . :-) :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

The ace PLANTS i have 2 already in the 1.2 are looking very healthy. And the leaves have a Lovelly sort of blue tinge on the edges. .cant wait to put the others in there when i take out the 4 plants in there. 2/3 more weeks. And due to having at least 5gals already i need THAT space. For them and the bomb, :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

So please any advice, especially on the SPACEBOMB, only ran it 1 time from cut. These 5 are seeds. Ya know wot do they LIKE, wot DONT they like. Haha. .:-) thanks guys. N girls. .

spacebomb

spacebomb

I should have said ,the 2 aos PLANTS already in are topped .4 nice big even legs the same size. BIG. :-) .well there about 2 ft. I only topped 1 SPACEBOMB .also the smell on the aos, Its Lovelly, sweet, HASHY, LIKE skittles weird enough. Hope THAT shit carrys over in taste.

shawnskush

shawnskush

I grew AOS with less than stellar results but it was the only time ive tried to go with coco vs soil so hopefully it was all my fault and yours turn out awesome! Ive noticed most of the tga gear i have run has been pretty heavy on the feeding side and takes well to topping several times for a massive amount of tops.

Top Bottom