Acetone extraction- The Ultimate

• Thread starter Trichs Rok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trichs Rok

Trichs Rok

If you really want the best hash.. ditch acetone and replace with butane ... Now thats gonna be a learning curve for ya :)
LittleDabbie, I'm all ears! Honestly, I don't remember much about butane extraction, but I love learning and would love it if you could start me down that road by pointing me in some direction as to the method. Thanks and have a great day!!! :)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I can point you to skunkpharmresearch.com and also the search box ;)

Its pretty simple so it really boils down to yur own personal preferences when it comes to method..

Read as much as you can about making blasting bho before you ever even buy a single can of butane.. If you think acetone is dangerous butane would be rocket fuel then :D

Trichs Rok

Trichs Rok

I can point you to skunkpharmresearch.com and also the search box ;)

Its pretty simple so it really boils down to yur own personal preferences when it comes to method..

Read as much as you can about making blasting bho before you ever even buy a single can of butane.. If you think acetone is dangerous butane would be rocket fuel then :D

Wow that's pretty cool of you to help out a newbie like myself. Thank you! I will indeed heed your advice and start my research. Chances are, I might have some methods in some Toxicology texts I own. Oh and PS: Yes, acetone and heat can be dangerous, but I'm cautious with it and respect it, but don't fear it. I once made Hydrogen and Chlorine gases, put them in a large glass tube inside a fume hood, and blew the crap outta the glass tube by igniting the Chlorine electron cascade with a old-school camera bulb. For a chemistry demonstration in college - now that was a bit nerve-wracking! ;) I just post how dangerous it can be to distract those whom don't possess enough, shall we say, aptitude for heating acetone? AKA common sense....LOL. Wow it's SO late...insomnia has me up again (arthritis pain - I'm only 46...can I get a Grrrrr!). Not gonna be a fun day at work tomorrow. Anyway, talk to ya later, gater, and thank you again!

Top Bottom