Activated Carbon replacement

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
OK, I've searched the old threads and still not found the source I am looking for. My filters have over a year of use and they just are not keeping up with the smells my tent is producing so it's time to either change the carbon or buy a new filter.

Other than Ebay do any of you guys have a US based online source for carbon re-fills.

Thanks in advance,

jj

Z

zoeronerer

buy a high grade scientific quality.......or look in the aquarium trade for activated carbon....buy it by the 55 gal drumm or pound..............dont get charcol has to b carbon

T

tyson

why no ebay?? do you not have a pay pal account or something? There is a company that sells filters on ebay called foothill filters,if you contact them they might take your order over the phone with a credit card.I believe it cost 3$per pound plus shipping

J

Jalisco Kid

I posted 2 la companies in a thread like this less then 1 month ago JK

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
why no ebay?? do you not have a pay pal account or something? There is a company that sells filters on ebay called foothill filters,if you contact them they might take your order over the phone with a credit card.I believe it cost 3$per pound plus shipping
tyson, actually these are Foot Hill Filters and that is the source I'll use but was hopeing to save a buck and get some comparison shopping in. Can't say enough good things about the quality of Foot Hill, they make some good stuff and heck it's even in MURDA country so I do support my neighbors. Just thought their replacement stuff was a bit high and some others on Ebay are crap, first hand experience there. Foot Hill Filters is a rare find on Eaby.

I posted 2 la companies in a thread like this less then 1 month ago JK
sorry for the duplicate post then JK, seems I should have used more than one phrase in the search feature. my apologies dear sir

J

Jalisco Kid

I did not mean that, if you searched my posts you might find those companies easier. JK

T

tdk

i went through ebay for my activated carbon and its worked wonders. i believe that was the best place as prices went. just make sure u get the pellets and not the shavings or dust as those two latter ones are a pain to work with.
16238-coal-ball-pellet-activated-carbon-1.jpg

pellets

heres a picture of the different sized activated carbon:
NRPG8GVB1three_series.jpg

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Thank you very much td, do you happen to remember the seller that you used?

Thanks again,

jj

Top Bottom