Actually obtaining H2O2

• Thread starter Warrioreuel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Warrioreuel

Warrioreuel

High new poster here. I thought I would pass on this bit of practical info on obtaining H2O2. Most everything we read talks about using 35% food grade so this is what I set out to buy. You quickly find that the price of a gallon plus $10-$15 shipping plus $15 hazardous material raises the cost of a gallon to over $60 and close to $80 or $100 depending on where you shop. If you search for 29% instead of 35%, you can avoid the $15 hazardous material charge. There is nothing special about using 35% other than you get the most bang for your buck so to speak by buying a highly concentrated H2O2. Using 29% is less expensive, easier to find and works just as well. Be warned even 29% is no joke, this stuff will mess with anything it touches, skin, cloths etc. Be careful.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Thanks, that was helpful, I need some H2O2. Do you have a link to where you buy from??

Warrioreuel

Warrioreuel

I actually got 4 liters at webhydro for $42 shipped to my door. You may find it for less but I thought it was a decent deal after looking around a bit.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

what dilution rates do you guys use for cleaning purposes?

squiggly

squiggly

I believe you, but this is strange. 29% H2O2 should still be very much considered hazardous and should be shipped as an oxidizer.

Really seems unsafe to me that they allow this to be shipped normally. This shit is not a joke. People can die--explosions can happen EASILY.

Top Bottom