Add me to the club!

• Thread starter ledgrowerr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

ledgrowerr

Hello everyone! im very very interested in growing and trying to find a setup that right for me. Just wondering what is the most easiest rewarding grow with a black dog, penetrator pro, or kessil? in soil or hydro? im looking forward to getting more stuff but as for now i have..... rapid rooters, flora nova bloom and grow , clonex, cfl 300w= equal and AK 48 fem seeds anything i need to add please help with some ideas to start me off.. thanks
:banana1sv6:

F

flipsticle

I have the penetrator pro but I haven't finshed setting up the grow room, so no results yet. It looks good though.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
before getting into the "penetrator pro" you should review this:

W

willy led wonka

I know nothing about the blackdogs.....but there are better lights out now than the ones you mentioned.

F

flipsticle

before getting into the "penetrator pro" you should review this:

Let me defend my LED for a second......

You posted the same thread on my topic. Comments are locked on that thread so there is no discussion on the legitimacy of the claims. You must really hate HGL, to be trolling them for over a year, with this old story. Were you the person who they threaten to report if you didn't pay them?

This looks like one single incident that got trolled to death. People loose their heads sometimes when they think they are getting ripped off, and a lot of people were being extremely slanderous. That's what it looked like to me.

99% of those complaints were for an out of business car company that may or may not have been owned by a 24 year old Cammie 7 years ago. There is only one very LOUD complaint I know about HGL.

The overwhelming majority of the post are about a 24 year old guy who sold cars. I'm not convinced nor do I care if a sex change was involved.

I picked HGL because they posted the most results, do actual research and development, and have been in the LED game for a while with good product reviews. They seem to be doing well as a company. Recently, they remodeled and upgraded their product line, and the new lights are awesome.

E

Emithsuk

Has anyone grown really good tree with leds yet? I've only seen poor quality stuff and a lot of undercover troll product reps acting like leds are the greatest ever. And the bud not only lacked flavor but also potency. Still needs to be improved before it's worth while to use as a primary light source unless you like wasting money only to be disappointed.

619ster

619ster

^^^ True in alot of cases with alot of the crappy LEDs out there. But fact is LEDs do work! Some good, some not good, and believe it or not, some GREAT!! Even comparable to HID as much as many would like to neglect or fail to believe. All I can say is whenever somebody wanna come check out how my meds are smokin', HOLLA!! Otherwise you can just check my LED grow thread out and have a look at what my LEDs can doo.

Straight up though, LEDs are just starting to use quality components and trusted diodes from proven companies like Osram, Cree, and I'll even throw Epistar and Bridgelux in there though they're inferior to Osram and Cree IMO. Really hard to find LEDs that aren't Chinese crap LEDs. Hell, even mine are Chinese crap, but they happen to be well manufactured and have good spectrum ratios and quality LEDs (Epistar, as I said, not the best, but good enough).

If you want a GREAT LED, DIY is the way to go!! Otherwise, there's only about 4-5 respected and proven LEDs in my eyes, but I still believe I could do better than those by building my own. Building a panel is not very hard to do and far from rocket science.

Osram and Cree representing baby!! HAHA

I think CAP's Extreme LED uses Osram, as well as that Solar Storm light. But not sure. They don't state it on their site. I have respect for Spectra, Magnum, Blackstar, and Advanced. But they each need to step their game up IMO!

L

ledgrowerr

lol i dont even no where to begin.. this post jumped very fast and i didnt think it would even upload. And really do i sound like an LedGirl? or any type of seller i just want to learn on how to be a better farmer with the new era of LEDs and i was thinking lets do it but im a little new growing indoor and about nutrients n stuff. HELP?

Top Bottom