Adding Another Light!!!!

• Thread starter fatboi79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatboi79

fatboi79

Whats up farmers, i currently have a 600 watt Hps light, im thinking about adding another one plus CO2 for better yield, but i live in a 2500sqft Townhome(i own it of course) but im scared that my light bill will make me suspect!! I'm worried that my crib will be pulling the most electricity compared to the other units,i live alone so its only me at the house,does anyone else run two 600 watt lights,if so what is your monthly electricity bill like,my current bill was like $300 but my girlfriend and her brother were living with me so someone was always at the house using electricity but i just put them fuckas out so i know my bill will drop,i also just replaced all the light bulbs in the house with high efficiency bulbs,i think that's gonna help also.........I'M OPEN TO ALL ADVICE AND OPINIONS!!!!!!!

S

still learnin

shit it will possibly be lower than it was with girlfriend&brother always around..iv ran 2-400wts and it wasnt to bad...what you can do is try cfls with a 600wt during the spike time of day(like between 2:00-6:00pm).when electricity cost a little more..

C

cacamal

Whats up farmers, i currently have a 600 watt Hps light, im thinking about adding another one plus CO2 for better yield, but i live in a 2500sqft Townhome(i own it of course) but im scared that my light bill will make me suspect!! I'm worried that my crib will be pulling the most electricity compared to the other units,i live alone so its only me at the house,does anyone else run two 600 watt lights,if so what is your monthly electricity bill like,my current bill was like $300 but my girlfriend and her brother were living with me so someone was always at the house using electricity but i just put them fuckas out so i know my bill will drop,i also just replaced all the light bulbs in the house with high efficiency bulbs,i think that's gonna help also.........I'M OPEN TO ALL ADVICE AND OPINIONS!!!!!!!

depends on your pad. Is everything electric?300 sounds really high. I would put 2 600s at about 60 bucks just for them but depends on what the elec comp charges you can check your bill and find what they charge you and do the math yourself what 2 600s will actually run

N

nouvellechef

Do it brutha. More lumens is always great. Your good. They dont care how much you use, just pay your bill on time and be safe. I run multiple 1k's and most def have a much higher bill than any one else around me. GL

PUN1424EFS

PUN1424EFS

I added another 1k last grow and my bill went up a hundred bucks.
The space heater in my room is 1400 watts so your set up is like runnig an extra heater

fatboi79

fatboi79

Thanks for all the advice fellas, I really appreciate all the responses, I think I'm gonna go for it since I put those fuckas out, I hope my bill isn't too high once I add the new light!! I got a perpetual harvest going rite now & I'm trying to yield a pound every three weeks, I hope adding CO2 & the extra light helps!!!!!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Definitely go for it! I have run 1600-2000w in a tiny house with no problems at all. Changing your house's bulbs, and other electric usage will definitely offset the upgrade. I wouldn't worry at all about the extra juice attracting negative attention. However, the aroma from yielding a pound every three weeks is another story. Focus on that, and be safe!

Top Bottom