Adding Nutes In Regards To Ppm

• Thread starter greenthumb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumb89

greenthumb89

When you want to hit a certain ppm do you just keep adding the base nute only or do you add everything in ratio comparison, example.

I mix,
1 tsp CalMag
1 tsp Liquid KoolBloom
2 tsp Novabloom

and if it only reads 600 ppm and say I want 700 , do I add JUST novabloom the base nutrient to raise the ppm or do I add small amounts of each. I just wonder when people say they feed at a certain ppm how do you raise it. Obviously by adding more nutes but in equal amounts or just the base nutrient.

thank-you for your time

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
When you want to hit a certain ppm do you just keep adding the base nute only or do you add everything in ratio comparison, example.

I mix,
1 tsp CalMag
1 tsp Liquid KoolBloom
2 tsp Novabloom

and if it only reads 600 ppm and say I want 700 , do I add JUST novabloom the base nutrient to raise the ppm or do I add small amounts of each. I just wonder when people say they feed at a certain ppm how do you raise it. Obviously by adding more nutes but in equal amounts or just the base nutrient.

thank-you for your time
Veg-add more base
Flower-Add pk ...no need for more cm or base.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I mix,
1 tsp CalMag
1 tsp Liquid KoolBloom
2 tsp Novabloom

thank-you for your time
I always run the ppm I've been running with base and add the booster. Like I just was running nova bloom start to finish. When I got to flower I just added bud candy at half strength to start and see how she reacts. Its not so much about an exact ppm as much as its about if the plant is happy.

Top Bottom