Adding Nutrients?

• Thread starter Ray Bone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ray Bone

Ray Bone

Yo fellas. Using all fox farm products. My Sherbert plant is flowering well and I’ve been using the Tiger bloom. When do I start using the Beastie Blooms and do I keep using the Tiger bloom? Someone told me to use the Tiger bloom all they till the end.
Also, my Do Si Do strain reveged but know has flowers on it. When can I start using the Tiger bloom on it?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

fox farms has a feed schedule on there site for any medium you use,if that helps,ive used it and there are plenty of items on that schedule ,i only used the trio and cha ching in my grows with no issues all that other stuff is pretty much just taking your money,just my opinion,one thing for sure about the cha ching,that is some awesome stuff and works very well

Ray Bone

Ray Bone

fox farms has a feed schedule on there site for any medium you use,if that helps,ive used it and there are plenty of items on that schedule ,i only used the trio and cha ching in my grows with no issues all that other stuff is pretty much just taking your money,just my opinion,one thing for sure about the cha ching,that is some awesome stuff and works very well
The feeding schedule says 2x a week. So if I water them 2x a week as normal, does that mean every watering?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The feeding schedule says 2x a week. So if I water them 2x a week as normal, does that mean every watering?
doesnt matter what they say,cause they want your money,a great practice is feed ,water ,water imo,watch your plants,not buds but the plant,it will show you when ready,as the get along in flower,more feed is needed,but i still feed, water,then last 2 weeks nothing but water if you dig

Ray Bone

Ray Bone

doesnt matter what they say,cause they want your money,a great practice is feed ,water ,water imo,watch your plants,not buds but the plant,it will show you when ready,as the get along in flower,more feed is needed,but i still feed, water,then last 2 weeks nothing but water if you dig
Thanks for the input. I have a question about drying and trimming. Last year I dried them in the basement. It’s cool, dark but also dry. It only took 1 1/2 days to dry. I can’t get a humidifier big enough to help out. Can you recommend a better way of drying and trimmmg?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for the input. I have a question about drying and trimming. Last year I dried them in the basement. It’s cool, dark but also dry. It only took 1 1/2 days to dry. I can’t get a humidifier big enough to help out. Can you recommend a better way of drying and trimmmg?
box with computor fans in the bottom,slowly moving the air

Top Bottom