additive for quick cure?

• Thread starter BlueIndian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlueIndian

I saw something on the clearance shelf the other day and can`t remember who makes the stuff. It`s a powder that said "perfect cure" on the jar.....Canadian made I do know that. The directions stated to mix with water and allow the plants roots to sit in the solution for 24 hours prior to harvest. It claims to reverse the plants action of absorbing water and supposedly speeds up the drying process and provides a "perfect cure".

Anyone know what I`m talking of? I`ll try to come up with the manufacturer but I`m nervous about trying it. I`d hate to screw up a nice grow trying to be in a rush...

B

BlueIndian

OK.....it is made by Super Natural and labled 'quality cure'. Supposedly you mix it with water and allow the plants roots to sit in it for 24 hours prior to cutting. It is labeled as a plant dehydrant. Anyone used it? Normally I would let nature do her thing but in a bit of a rush this time and really don`t have the luxury of time but don`t want to screw up the whole thing. Trying it on 1 plant as a tester isn`t really an option either. It seems like a short cut and something that looks too good to be true usually is......any input?

I

IronLung D9

looks sketchy to me .. but interesting... id like to hear your results if you use it?

Mr. Greengenes

Mr. Greengenes

Speeding up drying doesn't sound like a good thing. More good bud is ruined by drying too fast. Usually because fan leaves are cut when still wet, but sometimes because it isn't jarred until it's brittle dry, and dry bud doesn't keep curing. By leaving fan leaves intact until dry and jarring while there's still some moisture left in the bud, you can achieve a much more connoisseur cure than what you'll find from commercial growers and dispensaries.

F

FARM THIS

true.... commercial here and i dry in 6 to 7 days no cure and of too the dispensaries .

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
shortcuts to curing arent really curing - lol

Top Bottom