Additives in UC

• Thread starter Prole63
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prole63

Prole63

Using full line H&G , my question is, if we should run A/B at 1/2 strength should we do budxl , top booster , sht powder etc at 1/2 or full ?
What about roots excel , algen and multizyme? Anybody have any thoughts? Thx:bong-hits:

C

crossouttheiis

Root excel at 1 ml a gallon

Multizyme half strength but if you start to see and funk or damage id bump up the use of enzymes

pinaqle

pinaqle

Good ole tap water, Ionic grow/bloom, Ionic Boost, CalMag, Protek, Bob's Brew, no complaints!

A buddy is trying to convince me on Ionic. What's the deal on it?

Prole63

Prole63

Pinaqle, Tell me about PPM's you run at and when you add what ,if you don't mind. You are running UC ,right?
Sounds similar to the lucas concept, no ?
I'm interested in the no veg nutes idea tell me more!

B

Bud Head

I decided to go with Ionic, started Sunday 7 pm put the girls to bed in there new home. I qt ionic to 220 gal of water.mph 5.8 ppm 250
48 hours 1 root shooting out the basket 2". That was the only root showing but the girls all look happy.
I love the simplicity of 1 part. Hard to screw it up. I'll let you know how it goes.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

hg re @ 1.1ml per gal
no algen extract in the system I foliar feed it 3 times a week
multizyme @ 3.8ml per gal
bud xl @ full
shooting powder @ 3/4 strength
and on a + b I go about 1ml per gal under what they recommend
at week 3 I cut part a back about 20 to 30%
I also use calmag plus from botanicare @ 1-2ml per gal
I also use 2ppm r/o water
I also have a co2 gen that runs all through the cycle from start to finish they start as clones @ 1500ppm and I cut the co2 at the end of week 6.... I know your rolling ionic but just incase you decide it was bullshit like I did and switch to hg this is my schedule and my shit is super duper killer and funky... I also run bubba kush :)

Prole63

Prole63

Mo, I run H&G, how long do you foliar algen? do you use Magic Green?
I have used algen only for veg til start of flower You don't use top booster? When do you start shooting powder? A few questions for you, thx. I need to compare notes with people, I'm trying to dial it in. Mo , I'm here in motown too.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Mo, I run H&G, how long do you foliar algen? do you use Magic Green?
I have used algen only for veg til start of flower You don't use top booster? When do you start shooting powder? A few questions for you, thx. I need to compare notes with people, I'm trying to dial it in. Mo , I'm here in motown too.
Damn I forgot about top booster yeah I use that too and I just roll everything according to the 8 week feeding chart. I foliar algen 3 times a week in veg I don't hit them with it in flower at all... I stop the algen at day 1 12/12. And I magic green every 2 weeks until week 5 flower that's when I cut that too. I normally drench my plants with that shit but week 5 is just a light spray on the leaves I use a squirt bottle instead of a big garden sprayer and try to hit just the leaves.

Prole63

Prole63

I believe we are running very similar line up , I use all H&G with cal/mag and protekt.
How often or at what point do you change out water?

What are your PPM ranges? PH?

if you foliar algen then do you use milti zen all the way through?

When you add bud xl is it with multizen or instead?

I have a 12 site DIY UC with a chiller ,RO water.

Thx for answering all these questions ,your nute line up sounds the most similar to mine that i have seen.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I believe we are running very similar line up , I use all H&G with cal/mag and protekt.
How often or at what point do you change out water?

What are your PPM ranges? PH?

if you foliar algen then do you use milti zen all the way through?

When you add bud xl is it with multizen or instead?

I have a 12 site DIY UC with a chiller ,RO water.

Thx for answering all these questions ,your nute line up sounds the most similar to mine that i have seen.
I change my water when I go from veg to bloom the rest is all add backs from the top off rez. I use multizen for the first 3 weeks of bloom and then just cut it and start using bud xl I don't flush or anything though. My ppms start at about 250 in veg and at the end of bloom they will probably be around 1000 to 1100 at tops but that's cuz I'm using co2 if I wasn't 900 would probably be the cut off point... My ph usually rolls up to about 6.2-6.3 before I knock it back down to around 5.7-5.8 then it usually stays between 5.8 and 5.9 for a few days then I repeat the process... I also cut back about 20% on part a at the start of week 4 and 30% from week 5 on till harvest.

Top Bottom