Adjusting the soil PH question

• Thread starter JimfromA2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JimfromA2

JimfromA2

I bought one of those multi-use tools from Vivosun. It checks soil moisture, soil ph, and light intensity. My soil is reading 7.5 in a reading in moist soil. I have my nutrient/water pH at 5.8. Can I adjust the overall pH with a change to the nutrient/water pH?

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Does the plant absorb water or soil ?
Adjust your ph 6.5 water the plant . Never check the soil ph ever again . Unlees your organic with living soil.
Are you feeding nutrietns if so no need to ever check soil ph .

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

Does the plant absorb water or soil ?
Adjust your ph 6.5 water the plant . Never check the soil ph ever again . Unlees your organic with living soil.
Are you feeding nutrietns if so no need to ever check soil ph .
6.5??? No way! 5.8-6.2

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I bought one of those multi-use tools from Vivosun. It checks soil moisture, soil ph, and light intensity. My soil is reading 7.5 in a reading in moist soil. I have my nutrient/water pH at 5.8. Can I adjust the overall pH with a change to the nutrient/water pH?
Those 3 n 1 meters are not the best to test your soils pH with. And interesting point on the water only mattering if your feeding from the bottle and not the soil. I'm not a bottle feeder but if I was I'd go for that 5.8

Waterbearer

Waterbearer

When my soil is dry, my dinky soil meter registers a pH of 7.4-7.0? I ph plain water and nutes to 6.0-6.4 the wet soil now dips to 5.8-64 ish .. Using Ocean Forest and BAS amendments.

Top Bottom