Administering Dextrose as a souce of energy and promoting microorganism growth. increasing nitrification.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Alright, so I'm not giving up so easily on this thing quite yet, seeking advice. Trying to boost nitrification upon demand.

I notice that the dextrose is fairly acidic, and I used a bit of potassium bicarbonate to raise the ph, back up to 6, maybe I did it too much, maybe that's too far... Should the acidity be left around 5 -5.5 and allowed to naturally rise? And what concentrations might be used for soil growth in either ppm or perhaps mg/tsp per liter or gallon.

Any information on administering dextrose would be greatly appreciated.

pdasterly

pdasterly

Alright, so I'm not giving up so easily on this thing quite yet, seeking advice. Trying to boost nitrification upon demand.

I notice that the dextrose is fairly acidic, and I used a bit of potassium bicarbonate to raise the ph, back up to 6, maybe I did it too much, maybe that's too far... Should the acidity be left around 5 -5.5 and allowed to naturally rise? And what concentrations might be used for soil growth in either ppm or perhaps mg/tsp per liter or gallon.

Any information on administering dextrose would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom