Advance Nutes Big Bud Powder

• Thread starter PuFFnNugg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PuFFnNugg

Does anyone have a container of AN Big Bud you know to be current. Would you please post the ingredients and ratios on the back label. Thank you

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Current as did they change it? I have one thats about 3 years old.

B

biggun4me

here ya go..

Here ya go I took a pic of the back because I am to lazy to type it... Peace

P

PuFFnNugg

Thanks bud I appreciate it. I don't know cemchris I was reading a forum on Big Bud vs. Something and it listed Big Bud with Magnesium Phosphate as main ingredient. The forum was from this year, I didn't know if that was a new or old label.

P

PuFFnNugg

This is the label posted on that thread:

AN Big Bud 0-20-40-7 mg

Ingredients: Magnesium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Citric Acid

Is this the old one?

Does anyone know about Magnesium Phosphate? Where to get it?

666elsie

A N crappola....jus like everything they sell!crap..............

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
old big bud 0-10-40
Derived from:
magnesium phosphate, magnesium sulphate, potassium phosphate, citric acid, (bunch of l-aMINOS listed)

Guaranteed anaylsis
p205 10%
Soluble POtaSH 40%
MAGNESIUM 7%

squarepusher

squarepusher

they change their formulas so much, don't know what their latest formulas are. Their website doesn't even seem to have the info.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
fyi, that big bud info is 4 years old back before the bait and switch, and greedy fucks started scamming.

they change their formulas so much, don't know what their latest formulas are. Their website doesn't even seem to have the info.

haha AN took there background and applied i to the nutrient market.

Example that is almost identical:

crack dealer gives you free crack that is clean, good and potent to start out.

He gets you hooked then breaks out the baking soda and dilutes the hell out of the crack and get fancy bags to put the crack in. Now the price is higher and he claims the crack is better.

Then when you say hey my crack doesn't works as good wtf? ow that is just your tolerance.

Then it is time to change the formula or get new packaging. hmm sound familiar?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Wouldnt surprise me. I got a 2.5 lb bucket from AN for free bout 3 years ago. All I had to do was call a testimonial line. I think I have half the bucket left. 1 teaspoon per 5 gallons = 300ppm. Shit lasts forever. They arent gonna make money like that lol.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I take it this is the old one? Its 0-20-40

Correction its a 5.5 lb bucket 2.5 kg oops.

AN_Big_Bud_01.jpg

AN_Big_Bud_02.jpg

Top Bottom