Advance nutrient & uc

• Thread starter johnnyrex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Hello fellow farmers I just made the switch to the UC 4 XXL-13
I have had lots of success with the AN line of nutes I know there
Are lots of people that don't like it for this system or what ever reason.
The question is that I still have lots of AN nutes left over from my
Last grow so I want to finish it before I go another route.
All of my flood and drain system grow my ppm did not go higher
Than 900ppm I know the uc works best at lower ppm so that being said
I have Micro, Grow, Bloom, B-52, Mother earth tea bloom, Voodoo juice,
F-1, H-2, Sensizym, Kushie Kush, Big Bud, Bud Blood, Tarantula, Piranha, and
Carboload.
I know it sound like a lot but like I said had great results with all those nutes
With flood and drain.
Will it work with uc and also caroload, tarantula, Piranha, Bud Blood, and Big Bud are in Powder form would that be an issue thanks ans soory about
The long rant

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

wow can't anybody comment on my issues all replies are welcome.
Thanks once again

H

H3AD_CAS3

benny's aren't necessary in a UC setup...less is more when it comes to the UC. I suggest starting off with a solid base and a water conditioning additive (ie Zone, H2O2 etc..)

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

benny's aren't necessary in a UC setup...less is more when it comes to the UC. I suggest starting off with a solid base and a water conditioning additive (ie Zone, H2O2 etc..)

Thanks Head case yea that's what I've been reading less is more but just the base line Micro Grow Bloom and no flowering booster? to get big buds its just that I have all those nutes on hand and what do you think about Big Bud yes or no? thanks for replying back

H

H3AD_CAS3

big bud is fine to use as a booster especially if you already have it...with the UC system I would focus most of my energy on making sure my environment is dialed in and my root system is pristine (i.e. white roots, water temp), more than additives. In a perfectly dialed room the results will come. :pimp:

S

sourkush91

Not sure if i can be a big help or not.... i run the full house and garden line and here and there i have added in a few nutes from the advanced line including b52 sensi cal grow and bloom kushie kush bud factor x bud ignitor and liquid carbo load.... seems when i add anything from the advanced line i seem to have alot more ph fluctuation then just the h and g line... never ran the whole advanced line but have ran bits and pieces of it and always had a swing in ph which was always going up...

deacon1503

deacon1503

In a UC one can be successful with just a+b and very few additives, though proven nute profiles are out there in the UC forum, ML's thread on the topic is a sticky. Stick with the chemical salts and away from any bio-organics and carbos as they can both lead to all sorts of issues.

H

H3AD_CAS3

^ excellent post deacon...this is absolutely key to keeping a clean rez and healthy white roots. I've started working with Jack's Pro nutes, granted this is in soiless, but nevertheless something relatively simply, inexpensive and perfect for the UC. Though synthetic nute lines like H&G and DM are extremely popular as well.

A

alvatron

I'm an AN guy and running a DIY UC, look at my thread to view my grow....

Latest posts

Top Bottom