Advance nutrients bloom combination

• Thread starter goldrusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

goldrusher

Hello people ive been using canna products and been getting some good results but...theres not alot of chrystal formation its only my first grow so that could be why? Anyway ive been using Canna boost and PK13/14, they are really expensive and a friend of mine suggested advance nutrients so i had a look on the website and was overwhelmed with the choice. Whats the best combination of products for the blooming phase? Thanks and heres a pic of my baby 1 week before chop
IMG_12821.JPG

M

Motherhugger

Hello people ive been using canna products and been getting some good results but...theres not alot of chrystal formation its only my first grow so that could be why? Anyway ive been using Canna boost and PK13/14, they are really expensive and a friend of mine suggested advance nutrients so i had a look on the website and was overwhelmed with the choice. Whats the best combination of products for the blooming phase? Thanks and heres a pic of my baby 1 week before chop
IMG_12821.JPG

I've found some awesome results with Advanced Nutrients and I can understand why the website can be a little confusing, especially if you're new to growing.

I think you might want to check out this routine to amp up your grow.

Grow-Micro-Bloom
Big Bud
Bud Candy

That would be the best combo if you want to boost your bloom. I'm sure others would add even more, but if you want the basics, I think this is the best way to go.

best of luck to you!

:party0036:

Top Bottom