advance nutrients

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

wondering what everyones opinion on what combo pack is the best too use any info on advance nutrients would be awesome

P

paulycali

Go Organic! Use Iguana juice grow and bloom formula as well as all there beneficials like the voodoo juice and tarantula and pirhana. Get Great White instead of tarantula and pirhana since Great White contains both those products. Add some Hammerhead PK during flowering as well as Nirvana, Bud Candy then Overdrive

M

Motherhugger

I really like the Iguana Juice too, but some growers have a lot of success with:

Grow-Micro-Bloom
Bud Candy
Big Bud
Voodoo Juice
Final Phase

I would always suggest starting with just a few nutes for your first couple of grows before you add anything more than two or so additives to your base nutes. If you get overwhelmed by your feeding schedule, you might mess up and that can cause you to stop growing altogether.

And you don't want to do that!:whew

Try a few things, see how they work, pay attention to the directions, but with Advanced Nutrients, use just a little less than you think you should. Trust me.

:420:

S

Surfr

I used the Iguana Juice grow and bloom this last round and thought it worked great.. Someone mentioned that it makes your buds a little more leafy and I think I kind of agree. The buds seemed more leafy for sure last round.. I am giving Age Old Bloom a try this round.

:character0180:

F

FrostyDank

Yeah Iguana Juice is a great base nutrient. If your gonna use that thou id suggest using humic and fulvic acids as well to help with intake along with beneficials. to start id suggest:
Iguana Grow+Bloom
Humic+Fulvic Acid
B52
Bud Candy
Final Phase

After you dial in feeding then add more supplements etc...Good luck!!!

P

paulycali

Hey surfr! let me know how it goes with the switch to old age. My first run with the iguana juice so we will see about the leafy thing. Maybe it was just the strain you were growing or maybe not. check out my thread 2010 california medical organic grow i am using all advanced nutes with a few others mixed. Of course iguana juice, So come check out the difference in grows

C

CanadianClassic

It's all good but can be pricey compared to other products that pretty much do the same thing but if money's not a issue buy them all and experiment see what your strain or strains like.

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom