Advanced aero cloning techniques? My cuts look bad today

• Thread starter optical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
optical

optical

Hey all! I am a novice just picking the hobby back up. I have a 16-site aero cloner with air pump and sprayer, working perfectly fine. I filled the res with water and a couple drops of Superthrive (a tip I was given elsewhere from a happy user) and all seems fine in that department.

I took 4 cuttings and trimmed the leaves half way (unsure if this is still suggested) and for the first 4 days things were good, the cuts were praying even, I thought with no issues. Today however I wake up and the leaves are twisting and curling up. I fear drying out, and dying or something as I've seen failed clones do in the past. I did not use a dome on the cloner but it has one.

Why did they fail? Did I need to foliar feed them? I have all the major stuff like Fulvic and Kelp and Aloe. Would any of this help?

The mother is growing perfectly well so I'm ready to take new cuts and try again

Please tell me your advanced aero cloning techniques or how I should troubleshoot my issues

Thank you!

Newty

Newty

What's your source of water? Tap, Distilled, RO?

Temp, humidity?

Light type, settings, and height?

A

alpha.ganjaguy

Hey all! I am a novice just picking the hobby back up. I have a 16-site aero cloner with air pump and sprayer, working perfectly fine. I filled the res with water and a couple drops of Superthrive (a tip I was given elsewhere from a happy user) and all seems fine in that department.

I took 4 cuttings and trimmed the leaves half way (unsure if this is still suggested) and for the first 4 days things were good, the cuts were praying even, I thought with no issues. Today however I wake up and the leaves are twisting and curling up. I fear drying out, and dying or something as I've seen failed clones do in the past. I did not use a dome on the cloner but it has one.

Why did they fail? Did I need to foliar feed them? I have all the major stuff like Fulvic and Kelp and Aloe. Would any of this help?

The mother is growing perfectly well so I'm ready to take new cuts and try again

Please tell me your advanced aero cloning techniques or how I should troubleshoot my issues

Thank you!
can we see a picture and have you confirmed water levels are still good?

Latest posts

Top Bottom