• Thread starter SSHZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

txdank77

big mike

Yea i got the email that's wack mann people just fighting but it sounds like there's more to the story...... but i think ADVANCED NUTRIENTS has it goen on and thay will always be around hopefully.... i think thay have a good vibe in the marketplace lol

sky high

sky high

I'm thinking about getting a Sunlight reflector to proudly exhibit in ALL of my bud shots on the Net.

Support Sun Systems! Just because they are chickenshits who bite the hands that feed them (you) and manipulate store owners through FEAR doesn't mean we can't give 'em some photo press on the cannabis boards!

s h

B

bicycle racer

i use gh and advanced mixed i dont much care for internet videos etc.. i dont watch them i watch my results and go from there others should do the same. i have used many companies products. i dont think i will ever do a full advanced grow but i gladly use some of there products which are very effective imo.

H

HATCH

Ya, I'm On The E-Mail List Myself As Well, But Have Never Used AN, I Just Like Remo's Vid's, I Feel There Is Alot More To The Story Then Has Been Told ??? I'm Sure That Most Of SunLight's Sun Systems Are Bought And Used By The MMJ/Recreational Community ???? Why Would They Be Turning On Where There Profit Comes From ????
Something Is Missing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom