Advanced nutrient big bud users

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Are you guys sure they changed the formula or maybe they just changed what they print on the label. They are constantly changing the printed ingredients on the labels its hard to keep up.

J

Jalisco Kid

So I should mix it into a gallon till I get 200ppm out of it then add my nutes, or figure out how much is 200ppm then dump it and do my nutes then add BigBud last?
You could pour some into a 1 gal jug say 75 grams worth shake well then add little by little keeping track how much you added till you hit 200 ppm in your rez. That would be your dose. or weigh out the dry powder keeping track then that weight would be your dosage. JK

I would lower your bloom formula by at least 100 ppm,first time maybe 250 ppm to see if that jacks up your girls.

brownstormy

brownstormy

The powder is different from the liquid, and I did see a difference using the powder. Refused to spend my money on the liquid because it looked just like the Humboldt Nutrients product (can't remember the name now!).

The amino acids make it smell kinda... salty, like soup.

1g/gal sounds about right to me.

Seamaiden. What's your schedule for the BB powder? you using it from 2-5 flower?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's been a LONG time since I've used it, but I would start dosing about 10 days after flipping, and then feed every 10 days to two weeks, stopped a month prior to planned harvest (I've run some girls who need a full 16 weeks, not exactly the best indoor strains).

Top Bottom