Advanced Nutrient, Big Mike Hates Forums like this !!!!

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iamgrowerman

iamgrowerman

Nice to see everyone still sticking to the "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" method.

Don't get me wrong, if he's guilty I don't believe there's a punishment that's too extreme or "cruel or unusual" to be applied.
But he's not been proven guilty yet.

People that rush to judgement and decide someone is guilty the instant they're accused of something... do you even have a vague notion how unjust that is? Are accusations all it takes to destroy a man's reputation? Yes, that's a sad fact and it's true.

Do you or I have to actively participate in it? No, we get to choose, and those choices define us.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Yo I just went through ur "contributions" to the farm and 90% of it is talking up AN... why do u have their back so much? I'm guessing rep.. the truth is AN is shit and so are their owners. These guys aren't growers, they are dirty shiesty business men that capitalized on their target demographic: growers that buy into pretty labels that usually have a lack of knowledge on how plants actually work.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Here is an advanced nutrient story ( non child related) i bought a enhancer of theirs once - cant remember which one but it said use 15ml on the side in the instructions and while mentioning it here - someone said that is way to much mine says 5ml - so i called the company and they stated oh yea that is the old instructions we have since updated it.... now good business practices that are concerned about the customers crop results , does 1 of 2 things has all 15ml packages recalled or send out new stickers to all there vendors to update the feeding schedule - not leave it be in hopes people use more , then buy more ....

As far as the child allegation I would tend to say crying is a sign of guilty as if it was me being accused i would be furious not sad and would be the one speaking to the reporter - if u have nothing to hide and were wrongly accused of such an accusation there has to be a good reason why and you can bet i would stand up and defend myself just my 2 cent ...

D

davidian

Yo I just went through ur "contributions" to the farm and 90% of it is talking up AN... why do u have their back so much? I'm guessing rep.. the truth is AN is shit and so are their owners. These guys aren't growers, they are dirty shiesty business men that capitalized on their target demographic: growers that buy into pretty labels that usually have a lack of knowledge on how plants actually work.
Actually its more like 100%. All of his 25 posts are talking up AN, go thru them and look, it won't take that long, lol!
I'm not positive that Gino is guilty(probably is), but @iamgrowerman, it is very obvious that you are guilty of being a shill for AN!

fractal

fractal

Here is an advanced nutrient story ( non child related) i bought a enhancer of theirs once - cant remember which one but it said use 15ml on the side in the instructions and while mentioning it here - someone said that is way to much mine says 5ml - so i called the company and they stated oh yea that is the old instructions we have since updated it.... now good business practices that are concerned about the customers crop results , does 1 of 2 things has all 15ml packages recalled or send out new stickers to all there vendors to update the feeding schedule - not leave it be in hopes people use more , then buy more ....

As far as the child allegation I would tend to say crying is a sign of guilty as if it was me being accused i would be furious not sad and would be the one speaking to the reporter - if u have nothing to hide and were wrongly accused of such an accusation there has to be a good reason why and you can bet i would stand up and defend myself just my 2 cent ...

These are not just allegations, this story is huge in europe. And yes, crying instead of becoming indignant is usually a sign of guilt. I was just watching this excellent film about east german stasi, "the lives of others." Stasi goon is teaching a class on interrogation and said guilty people cry, innocent people get more and more pissed off and yell. So there's that.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@fractal - that is the first thing that came to my mind was I would be furious not crying - even if it was not true its a blemish on your reputation and people will still look at you as a child molester ..... but he def appeared to be a guilty man in my opinion but i do have to agree with the statement above your guilty till proven innocent in today world - sad but true (not saying he is ) as there are def no excuses for being a child molester the lower form of life imho

fractal

fractal

It hits close to home and that's all I am going to say about that. These guys in these elitist orders like the AN crew are attracted to the protection it affords as they make contact with power players in courts and law enforcement and business. They think they are untouchable. And like I said I don't know how the order of St Michael compares to other occult groups but ritual sex, including sodomy is a huge part of worship and ritual as it empowers them. Gino probably thought he could get away with anything, it will be interesting to see what happens with this case. I hope it opens the eyes of many growers as this work of creating life and beauty is diametrically opposed to predation and secret societies, AN is just throwing their weight around the industry because it is run by men who are driven by greed, not a desire to do good.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

It hits close to home and that's all I am going to say about that. These guys in these elitist orders like the AN crew are attracted to the protection it affords as they make contact with power players in courts and law enforcement and business. They think they are untouchable. And like I said I don't know how the order of St Michael compares to other occult groups but ritual sex, including sodomy is a huge part of worship and ritual as it empowers them. Gino probably thought he could get away with anything, it will be interesting to see what happens with this case. I hope it opens the eyes of many growers as this work of creating life and beauty is diametrically opposed to predation and secret societies, AN is just throwing their weight around the industry because it is run by men who are driven by greed, not a desire to do good.

well put

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
BIG MIKE you again:bag:...iamgrowerman, Get out of my threads:spam:,!! How many Fake user names you going to make/use:mask: ? Just to keep coming into my threads with your Bullshit,

HIT THE FUCKING ROAD !!!!!!!!
Hey you go fuck yourself

ttystikk

ttystikk

Nice to see everyone still sticking to the "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" method.

Don't get me wrong, if he's guilty I don't believe there's a punishment that's too extreme or "cruel or unusual" to be applied.
But he's not been proven guilty yet.

People that rush to judgement and decide someone is guilty the instant they're accused of something... do you even have a vague notion how unjust that is? Are accusations all it takes to destroy a man's reputation? Yes, that's a sad fact and it's true.

Do you or I have to actively participate in it? No, we get to choose, and those choices define us.

Their business practices betray their attitudes towards others readily enough- I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that it seems a short reach from screwing over millions financially to screwing with one little girl more personally.

Still- your point is valid, and well taken.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
The 90 day warranty says it all. Most reputable grow products are 3-5 years.

outwest
Yeah, When the 3 plus Gallons of Brand New B-52 that I had bought all had rocked up in the bottom, that was all on me, the Hydro store called and the told them it must have gotten to hot in the store, So no money back for me, just out my Fucking Money on Gallons+ of B-52...:blackeye:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
This Picture should be in the Front Window of Every Hydro Store........LMFAO...:p
Gino fag

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
big-mike.jpg

It was just announced that BigMike Straumietis has become the sole owner of Advanced Nutrients®. Known throughout the hydroponic industry as a leader in the field of nutrient research and marijuana growing, with the Advanced Nutrients buyout, BigMike takes the reins of the company, while co-founders Robert Higgins and Eugene ‘Gino’ Yordanov will be stepping away from all ownership and management duties.
A press release issued by Advanced Nutrients states:
By taking the reins of the company, BigMike makes sure that Advanced Nutrients will follow a single direction – the right one. One of the very first steps being the introduction of three innovative product lines that will revolutionize the hydroponic industry.
These new product lines promise to be more in-sync with how real-world growers use hydroponic nutrients. The Advanced Nutrients® brand will remain as the ultra premium product line, including the revolutionary pH Perfect® Base Nutrients and some of the world’s top-selling supplements like Big Bud®, Bud Candy and Voodoo Juice.
Two new product lines, the highly-affordable Bud Factoryâ„¢ and BioOrganic Budsâ„¢ for organic growers will be rolling out in the very near future, offering the hydroponic industry new and innovative ways to get maximum yields and grow the highest quality marijuana available today.
BigMike also promises to continue Advanced Nutrient’s highly regarded charity programs, including the annual Holiday Heroes events, which deliver food and gifts to needy families in the Eastern European country of Bulagria.
632 views (485 today)

Top Bottom