• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

I never used the stuff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well once again AN is in the news, so what should we do?

I started using AN about 8 years ago. I used B52, Big Bud and Overdrive and a few others, I liked the results and we brought the products into the store. I loved the shit and it added big weight to my crops. Then I started to hear some not so nice things about the company and I just thought it was BS. Than i started hearing more strange things and I took a hard look at my grows. I was growing franken-buds, great big corn cobs. Well I took the time and did my due diligence. I found that AN is repeatedly in the dog house with government regulating industry's for numerous things. Some of these are, heavy meals in their nutrients, growth hormones, banned in the 80's for use on food or anything consumed by humans, misleading labeling, products not containing what the label says, plus ingredients not on the label and not having what was stated on the label in them.(missing nutrients) All this information is out there and dates back into 2009,

here is a story about their labeling BS.

you see the problem I have is the trust bond is broken, time and time again by AN and I don't need a ton of weed to fall on my head to wake up. There are quite a few companies out there that have great products so why risk it? IMHO

So I guess it comes down to what are you going to do.

Me I don't use any of their products and we don't sell it anymore at the store.

PS By the way what did you think AN would say about Gino and the 7 year old, when faced with something like that, the right thing for AN is to suspend Gino till he goes to court and say we distance ourselves from him till resolved. But NO they say it's a smear campaign, really AN all these years and we should believe you? Guilty or Not guilty is not the issue here, lack of honesty and integrity are.

Can you just imagine the backlash if this was a Kraft, Ford or any big company?

Just saying

Another big stinking turd dropped in out community, we will be judged by what we say and do.

This is another test for AN and they failed, you can't always pick the challenges that you will face in life but you can decide how you will face them.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Well once again AN is in the news, so what should we do?

I started using AN about 8 years ago. I used B52, Big Bud and Overdrive and a few others, I liked the results and we brought the products into the store. I loved the shit and it added big weight to my crops. Then I started to hear some not so nice things about the company and I just thought it was BS. Than i started hearing more strange things and I took a hard look at my grows. I was growing franken-buds, great big corn cobs. Well I took the time and did my due diligence. I found that AN is repeatedly in the dog house with government regulating industry's for numerous things. Some of these are, heavy meals in their nutrients, growth hormones, banned in the 80's for use on food or anything consumed by humans, misleading labeling, products not containing what the label says, plus ingredients not on the label and not having what was stated on the label in them.(missing nutrients) All this information is out there and dates back into 2009,

here is a story about their labeling BS.

you see the problem I have is the trust bond is broken, time and time again by AN and I don't need a ton of weed to fall on my head to wake up. There are quite a few companies out there that have great products so why risk it? IMHO

So I guess it comes down to what are you going to do.

Me I don't use any of their products and we don't sell it anymore at the store.

PS By the way what did you think AN would say about Gino and the 7 year old, when faced with something like that, the right thing for AN is to suspend Gino till he goes to court and say we distance ourselves from him till resolved. But NO they say it's a smear campaign, really AN all these years and we should believe you? Guilty or Not guilty is not the issue here, lack of honesty and integrity are.

Can you just imagine the backlash if this was a Kraft, Ford or any big company?

Just saying

Another big stinking turd dropped in out community, we will be judged by what we say and do.

This is another test for AN and they failed, you can't always pick the challenges that you will face in life but you can decide how you will face them.

Well where do I start, I ran all their bullshit bottles, I think there was over 23 bottles in the program that we were using at the time, the buds looked frosty, large, dense, but we could never seem to get certain taste out of the bud, like they would just not flush the chemical taste out of the buds. So long story short I had bought 3 one gallon jugs of B-52 all 3 bottles had chunks of shit in the bottoms and I’m talking huge chunks of shit, so I called AN @ the 800 number on the bottle they basically told me it was the stores fault b/c they must have let the temp in the store get over 70, well wait a sec the Fucking semi-truck that just dropped the shit of was well over 120 inside, but that’s not AN fault. So after that I kept using their shit, then came the PH Perfect bullshit, nothing but problems with the PH bullshit. After that I read the tread where Jackmeoffer was using the Heavy 16 with aptus , at that point I figured it out per run we would save $3000.00 per cycle over AN, that was the finale AN run, then came Heavy 16 way simpler way cheaper, better results. Next I’m going to try the VEG-FLOWER dry salts.

As far as Big Mike & Gino the company should have cut ties with Gino till the shit goes to court, also I’m tired of the little kid labels on the overpriced bottles, also the Bottles, do I really need 23 bottles of AN to have a good harvest when 6 bottles of Heavy 16 and shit is blowing up every run and if the VEG-FLOWER shit works I’ll be down to one FUCKING BOTTLE!!!

Last edited:
Trend

Trend

I still use AN additives. Still work for me just fine. Still haven't found better. Although I never used 23 products.... did they even make that many lol. I personally could careless about a personal matter of a nutrient company. I mean we buy nutes to grow plants if something is working why would anything else matter? Now that ph bullshit they made was just laughable. But people buy it so....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Woods, you hit the nail on the head--trust. Even if I had no issue using chemical salt-based fertilizers, I would still like to be able to believe what the manufacturer tells me.

Beyond that, when I saw the pricing structure of AN products, I was shocked. Just couldn't bring myself to do it, I'd rather have some pretty baubles to decorate myself with, honestly.

clockworx

clockworx

You can look at fat mike and see he's a fuckin douch, he might be fooling the brain dead illiterate cock riding nutrient zombies but not us from the streets, the funny shit is that the diehard " advanced fraudulence " users will still use their bullshit and find a way to call the news lies.... I hope everyone that paid for their 20 bottle "grand master bundle" LMFAO feels like they got their moneys worth !!!! I'm wondering if these peoples plants are even growing better or are the so brainwashed that their mind is playing tricks on them......the new ph perfect they tell you "don't worry about the ppms, whit ph perfect you don't need to think about ph or ppm" YEA BECAUSE ITS FUCKIN WATER.........HEY BIG MIKE, WHY ARE MY PPMS AT 000 after using half a bottle of nutrients ? AHHHH BECAUSE OUR SCIENTIST HAVE MADE AN ORGANIC PPM CLOKE SO THE PLANTS CANT SEE THE HARMFUL SALTS USING OUR SECRET BLEND OF AMINO ACIDS........THAT FUCKIN GUY GOT MORE GAME THEN PARKER BROTHERS !!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You can look at fat mike and see he's a fuckin douch, he might be fooling the brain dead illiterate cock riding nutrient zombies but not us from the streets, the funny shit is that the diehard " advanced fraudulence " users will still use their bullshit and find a way to call the news lies.... I hope everyone that paid for their 20 bottle "grand master bundle" LMFAO feels like they got their moneys worth !!!! I'm wondering if these peoples plants are even growing better or are the so brainwashed that their mind is playing tricks on them......the new ph perfect they tell you "don't worry about the ppms, whit ph perfect you don't need to think about ph or ppm" YEA BECAUSE ITS FUCKIN WATER.........HEY BIG MIKE, WHY ARE MY PPMS AT 000 after using half a bottle of nutrients ? AHHHH BECAUSE OUR SCIENTIST HAVE MADE A PPM CLOKE SO THE PLANTS CANT SEE THE HARMFUL SALTS.........THAT FUCKIN GUY GOT MORE GAME THEN PARKER BROTHERS !!!

LOL I thought you were Alien. Same avatar hahah what are the odds.

clockworx

clockworx

LOL I thought you were Alien. Same avatar hahah what are the odds.
Hey cap, is it ? I just found it today looking for cool pics....I think it kinda looks more like a skinned cat if you ask me...LOL

clockworx

clockworx

I still use AN additives. Still work for me just fine. Still haven't found better. Although I never used 23 products.... did they even make that many lol. I personally could careless about a personal matter of a nutrient company. I mean we buy nutes to grow plants if something is working why would anything else matter? Now that ph bullshit they made was just laughable. But people buy it so....

Dude you didn't read the link.....its about how products are being banned for only containing like half the labeled nutrient amounts from the analysis and 10x the heavy metals.......NOTHING PERSONAL......THEY ARE SELLING PEOPLE WATERED DOWN SHIT.......

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
The best video of Big Mike ever was when he was talking about how excited he was that AN had 26 new bottles of shit coming out in the near future.

Reactions: rvd
iamgrowerman

iamgrowerman

Just FYI, I wouldn't put too much stock in that manicbotanix stuff.

The guy that runs that site goes by the name Grant Low, or Grant Mahy (depending on mood) and used to work in some kind of ancillary capacity for Advanced Nutrients. I don't want to go airing a lot of his dirty laundry, though he's already done that himself if you know where to look - I'm just not going to do it myself. The short, nice version is that he has a trouble past, things that were not in the least bit his fault, that caused his life to basically melt down many years ago when he was working with AN. By his own admission he put a lot of blame onto other people and was quite paranoid about a lot of stuff.

A buddy of mine who also used to work for AN and was there at the same time said that Grant kinda went postal when AN tried to help him through his problems and the whole thing just went pear-shaped. Not his fault, not theirs either, just one of those things. After that he basically reenacted Moby Dick with AN cast as the white whale for several years before finally coming to terms with what was really driving him and focusing his efforts there. If you check, he hasn't been active on that website or anything else related to hydroponics in over a year - because he's putting his life back on track and attacking the people actually responsible for harming him.

Anyway, it's not really my story to tell so I won't go into anymore detail than that. The point is that his website is a formulated revenge tactic based upon much earlier pain in his life and misdirected at Advanced Nutrients. Whether or not AN deserves your hate is up to you to decide, but the stuff posted on his website is at most half-truths cooked up in a dark part of his life. His whole life story, autobiography-style, is out there in blog form if you want to know everything.

Gifted0ne

Gifted0ne

Does the sensi A B grow (not ph perfect) need calimagic/calmag? In DWC using 500-550ish ppm range. Just swapped out my 3 part that did need it.

D

decrimCA

Um, can we talk about the products instead of other stuff that just doesn't matter in the long run? First of all, how do any of us know what is really true? I know I don't have any inside scoop on what's going on.

But I do have experience growing with AN, and I think their products are the best.

To answer GiftedOne, I'm not sure that you need the extra product. I would see how you do with Sensi all on its own before you make adjustments. Start small and work your way up. You might not need as much as you think.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Um, can we talk about the products instead of other stuff that just doesn't matter in the long run? First of all, how do any of us know what is really true? I know I don't have any inside scoop on what's going on.

But I do have experience growing with AN, and I think their products are the best.

To answer GiftedOne, I'm not sure that you need the extra product. I would see how you do with Sensi all on its own before you make adjustments. Start small and work your way up. You might not need as much as you think.

I'm glad to hear that you think their products are the best I think Heavy 16 is the best also I think Aptus is also the best, but if I owned a company and the other owner is accessed of fucking a 7 year old girl while we are in another country, I would have handled shit a little different then Big Mike did going around blaming everyone else for that 7 year old having a torn Vagina while she was with GINO, plan and Fucking simple, If your 50 + years old you shouldn't be putting yourself into that type of situation ...;)

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

OK how about the level of heavy metals in their products or the PRG's or the BS labeling, 0r the order to quit selling their products in the states. These guys are all about the money and don't give a shit about what goes into their bottles or your body. AN you can buy better but you can't pay more. It appears that they are morally bankrupt, and will say or do anything to sell you a bottle of what ever. So keep buying and Geno will get a great lawyer and get away with it and do it to some other child. People who molest children don't stop and any company with a person on the payroll who is accused of a horrible crime like this would distance themselves till it is over, but no not Mike and the boys, they don't do shit so it's up to people of good character to do what needs to be done, stop buying the products. There are lots of other companies that are great to buy from.

I find you statement to be very troubling, 7 year old diddled by Gino and you say so what. If you had children you might understand better and it does matter in the long run and short run. Go ask your mom what she thinks, or your dad or girlfriend and see if it matters. I bet you would not let Geno babysit for you, would you! So it does matter and should matter to everyone, if it does not matter who will speak for the children, I guess not you!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
OK how about the level of heavy metals in their products or the PRG's or the BS labeling, 0r the order to quit selling their products in the states. These guys are all about the money and don't give a shit about what goes into their bottles or your body. AN you can buy better but you can't pay more. It appears that they are morally bankrupt, and will say or do anything to sell you a bottle of what ever. So keep buying and Geno will get a great lawyer and get away with it and do it to some other child. People who molest children don't stop and any company with a person on the payroll who is accused of a horrible crime like this would distance themselves till it is over, but no not Mike and the boys, they don't do shit so it's up to people of good character to do what needs to be done, stop buying the products. There are lots of other companies that are great to buy from.

I find you statement to be very troubling, 7 year old diddled by Gino and you say so what. If you had children you might understand better and it does matter in the long run and short run. Go ask your mom what she thinks, or your dad or girlfriend and see if it matters. I bet you would not let Geno babysit for you, would you! So it does matter and should matter to everyone, if it does not matter who will speak for the children, I guess not you!
One of my best friend from back in High School owns one of the Largest Hydro stores in MI, I'm talking full semi truck deliveries every week, said they will not be placing anymore orders for AN, I have been there when 3 or 4 pallets of that over priced shit was unloaded from the truck, not anymore he has 3 daughters of his own & will not be selling or using AN...

J

Jalisco Kid

Why is it the best? formula? quality of salts, cool names, girls with big tits? Or have you ran good side by side tests? JK

iamgrowerman

iamgrowerman

I find you statement to be very troubling, 7 year old diddled by Gino and you say so what.

I think it's clear that what decrimCA's saying is that the alleged actions of one man don't shape the company he works for. Sure, the scandal hurts Advanced Nutrients, especially when people are so overeager to convict without evidence, but it's not the company on trial. Hoover was believed to be a cross-dresser but does that make cross-dressers like the FBI? Or the FBI like cross-dressers? No.

Now I know what you're going to say - Advanced Nutrients hasn't tied Gino to a wooden stake, built a pyre, and burned him alive. So that means they're all kiddy-diddlers who band together, right? Wrong. It means they're decent human beings who don't easily believe the worst about their friends. Think of someone really close to you, then imagine they're accused of the same crime. Do you stand behind them or do you grab your pitchfork and torch and join the angry mob?

And this is the key... we don't have the facts. We've been told certain things but are those things true? We don't actually know. Some of us want very badly to believe one way or the other and the question to ask yourself there is WHY do you want to believe he's innocent or guilty so badly that you're willing to assume that's the truth? Some people actively, aggressively, and gleefully hate Advanced Nutrients so when they hear one of the owners has been accused of a crime there's no talking to them about the difference between being accused of something and being guilty of it. They want to believe he's guilty so in their minds he is. The people that work with him and are his friends don't want to believe they could be close to someone capable of that kind of thing so they choose to believe he's innocent. It's scary to think that absolutely anyone you know could be that kind of person and the simple truth is that ANYONE ANY OF US KNOW COULD BE THAT KIND OF PERSON. People like that hide that part of themselves. None of us want to believe a close friend or relative could be that person. It's not only natural, it's the good and decent thing to initially refuse to believe they're capable of it.

One of two things is true: either he's guilty or he's innocent. We don't have proof that supports either claim.

If he's guilty, and that's proven in court and Advanced Nutrients decides it's no big deal to have a convicted child molester running the company then - THEN - I'll sign off on calling this something worth changing my opinion about Advanced Nutrients over.

Advanced Nutrients has lots of employees and it's just stupid to think that they're all complicit in this alleged crime. (Remember, still not proven and convicted.) But some are happy to paint the entire company and all the employees with the same brush. Now I agree that if the company shows that it's fine with having people on the payroll who are shown to be guilty of this, well then it's reasonable to judge the company based on the people it employs. But keep in mind they believe he's innocent - right or wrong - and that means that if they cut ties with him that would actually prove them worse than if they stand behind him.

Think about that. Say someone you know is accused of something like this. You believe they're innocent but you stop hanging out with them because you're afraid people will think you approve of the things he's accused of. Now I can't say I'd blame you, that's a hard decision. But if you choose the easy way by avoiding them, that means you're not a very good friend after all. Good people stick by their friends through thick and thin.

I haven't been tested this way in real life so I can't say for sure what I'd choose to do, but I like to think that I'd stand by my friend until he or she was proven innocent - both in court and in my mind. I'd look them right in the eye, ask them to tell me the truth, and if they said they were innocent I'd stand by them until I had proof they were lying. Having good friends requires being a good friend and I hope that should the quality of my friendship ever be tested it will prove to be worthy of the friendship I receive in return.

However, I earnestly hope I'll never have to be tested to that extent. That's a hard, hard thing to do. I don't know the truth of this scandal, but I'm not going to judge Advanced Nutrients as a company based on the allegations being faced by one member of their staff. Whether guilty or innocent, I simply hope justice is swift and accurate.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I think it's clear that what decrimCA's saying is that the alleged actions of one man don't shape the company he works for. Sure, the scandal hurts Advanced Nutrients, especially when people are so overeager to convict without evidence, but it's not the company on trial. Hoover was believed to be a cross-dresser but does that make cross-dressers like the FBI? Or the FBI like cross-dressers? No.

Now I know what you're going to say - Advanced Nutrients hasn't tied Gino to a wooden stake, built a pyre, and burned him alive. So that means they're all kiddy-diddlers who band together, right? Wrong. It means they're decent human beings who don't easily believe the worst about their friends. Think of someone really close to you, then imagine they're accused of the same crime. Do you stand behind them or do you grab your pitchfork and torch and join the angry mob?

And this is the key... we don't have the facts. We've been told certain things but are those things true? We don't actually know. Some of us want very badly to believe one way or the other and the question to ask yourself there is WHY do you want to believe he's innocent or guilty so badly that you're willing to assume that's the truth? Some people actively, aggressively, and gleefully hate Advanced Nutrients so when they hear one of the owners has been accused of a crime there's no talking to them about the difference between being accused of something and being guilty of it. They want to believe he's guilty so in their minds he is. The people that work with him and are his friends don't want to believe they could be close to someone capable of that kind of thing so they choose to believe he's innocent. It's scary to think that absolutely anyone you know could be that kind of person and the simple truth is that ANYONE ANY OF US KNOW COULD BE THAT KIND OF PERSON. People like that hide that part of themselves. None of us want to believe a close friend or relative could be that person. It's not only natural, it's the good and decent thing to initially refuse to believe they're capable of it.

One of two things is true: either he's guilty or he's innocent. We don't have proof that supports either claim.

If he's guilty, and that's proven in court and Advanced Nutrients decides it's no big deal to have a convicted child molester running the company then - THEN - I'll sign off on calling this something worth changing my opinion about Advanced Nutrients over.

Advanced Nutrients has lots of employees and it's just stupid to think that they're all complicit in this alleged crime. (Remember, still not proven and convicted.) But some are happy to paint the entire company and all the employees with the same brush. Now I agree that if the company shows that it's fine with having people on the payroll who are shown to be guilty of this, well then it's reasonable to judge the company based on the people it employs. But keep in mind they believe he's innocent - right or wrong - and that means that if they cut ties with him that would actually prove them worse than if they stand behind him.

Think about that. Say someone you know is accused of something like this. You believe they're innocent but you stop hanging out with them because you're afraid people will think you approve of the things he's accused of. Now I can't say I'd blame you, that's a hard decision. But if you choose the easy way by avoiding them, that means you're not a very good friend after all. Good people stick by their friends through thick and thin.

I haven't been tested this way in real life so I can't say for sure what I'd choose to do, but I like to think that I'd stand by my friend until he or she was proven innocent - both in court and in my mind. I'd look them right in the eye, ask them to tell me the truth, and if they said they were innocent I'd stand by them until I had proof they were lying. Having good friends requires being a good friend and I hope that should the quality of my friendship ever be tested it will prove to be worthy of the friendship I receive in return.

However, I earnestly hope I'll never have to be tested to that extent. That's a hard, hard thing to do. I don't know the truth of this scandal, but I'm not going to judge Advanced Nutrients as a company based on the allegations being faced by one member of their staff. Whether guilty or innocent, I simply hope justice is swift and accurate.

So Geno is coming over to baby sit your kids you OK with that right?

A company that will not distance it self from something like this is not a company I would deal with. Were not talking drinking and driving here were talking about a grown man charged with fucking a 7 year old, torn vagina in a 7 year old. Big Mike had a chance to do something about this and he failed. That shows he as the leader of the company has lost his moral compass. This just reinforces AN thinking that if they can getaway with it they will. Making excuses for this type of behavior and actions for a company CEO is incredulous and self diminishing.

Top Bottom