• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

I never used the stuff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

If you buy the products you support the behavior,prior to and including the alleged current child molestation.Kids always deserve the benefit of the doubt BTW.These guys were dicks long before the current situation,this is just the icing on the cake,no loss to the canna community and many other products out there as good or better to replace them,Fuck AN as long as big mike and gino have ANY interest in the company.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
The old Big Mike before Meth after Meth
Mqdefault

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Just an update, well looks like Europe has had there fill of the Mike and Gino show. In November this year their distributor in Europe dumped them after 13 years because of the way Mike handled the Geno issue, that was the final straw. See what you can do by speaking out about things that are just WRONG.

Capture

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So... wait, now there are two AN companies? Sheesh.

KarmaPharms

KarmaPharms

So Geno is coming over to baby sit your kids you OK with that right?

A company that will not distance it self from something like this is not a company I would deal with. Were not talking drinking and driving here were talking about a grown man charged with fucking a 7 year old, torn vagina in a 7 year old. Big Mike had a chance to do something about this and he failed. That shows he as the leader of the company has lost his moral compass. This just reinforces AN thinking that if they can getaway with it they will. Making excuses for this type of behavior and actions for a company CEO is incredulous and self diminishing.
I dont follow what appears to be a whole lot of people spending a great deal of time attempting to steer other away from AN. This whole thread seems to predicated an x AN employee whose actually trying to sell nute's himself. Oscar, I think might be a tad hypocritical, as you are sporting a titty avatar. I'm not exactly an AN fan boy, but damn can we just talk about nute's that work and not Big Mike or Geno or whomever the fuck else that works there? Curious though how exactly do you distance yourself from someone who owes a very large chunk of the company? Seriously though how do you guy's hear about this stuff. I read a lot and the only place ive seen it so far is on forums. Im not going to say I would buy stuff from a child rapist, in fact, I would prefer not to. I am here to research the very best nute's and grow techniques, so I can provide the very best for my patients.

KarmaPharms

KarmaPharms

Just an update, well looks like Europe has had there fill of the Mike and Gino show. In November this year their distributor in Europe dumped them after 13 years because of the way Mike handled the Geno issue, that was the final straw. See what you can do by speaking out about things that are just WRONG.

View attachment 363298
I wonder what products they would distribute, considering there name? Aptus or GH?

S

Seed Buyer

I hate Advanced as much as the next guy but when I heard the charges where from Bulgaria I rolled my eyes. I have never been to Bulgaria but that seems like the kind of place where if you step on the wrong toes or decide you don't want to pay the powers that be you could easily end up with a charge liking finger banging a young girl. My guess is that Advanced wore out their welcome there.

S

Seed Buyer

No, But I suspect corruption at the political level is 10 times higher.

G

Glow

Just FYI, I wouldn't put too much stock in that manicbotanix stuff.

The guy that runs that site goes by the name Grant Low, or Grant Mahy (depending on mood) and used to work in some kind of ancillary capacity for Advanced Nutrients. I don't want to go airing a lot of his dirty laundry, though he's already done that himself if you know where to look - I'm just not going to do it myself. The short, nice version is that he has a trouble past, things that were not in the least bit his fault, that caused his life to basically melt down many years ago when he was working with AN. By his own admission he put a lot of blame onto other people and was quite paranoid about a lot of stuff.

A buddy of mine who also used to work for AN and was there at the same time said that Grant kinda went postal when AN tried to help him through his problems and the whole thing just went pear-shaped. Not his fault, not theirs either, just one of those things. After that he basically reenacted Moby Dick with AN cast as the white whale for several years before finally coming to terms with what was really driving him and focusing his efforts there. If you check, he hasn't been active on that website or anything else related to hydroponics in over a year - because he's putting his life back on track and attacking the people actually responsible for harming him.

Anyway, it's not really my story to tell so I won't go into anymore detail than that. The point is that his website is a formulated revenge tactic based upon much earlier pain in his life and misdirected at Advanced Nutrients. Whether or not AN deserves your hate is up to you to decide, but the stuff posted on his website is at most half-truths cooked up in a dark part of his life. His whole life story, autobiography-style, is out there in blog form if you want to know everything.

Hi all I just found this thread and actually hadn't heard anything about the arrest of Eugene "Gino" Yordanov from Advanced. Firstly I am G.Low (author name) and Grant Mahy (the name I have had since a child). Low is my father's name who passed away only a month or so before I published Integral Hydroponics and therefore I used the surname Low to pay homage to my dead father who I only met two years before his death (long story and one that doesn't need to be spoken about here). I normally don't post on forums these days (actually don't visit forums much at all) but felt the need to clear the air on a couple of things said here. 1) I have never worked for Advanced Nutrients in an "ancillary capacity" or any other capacity. As for airing my dirty laundry I think its really fair to say that I aired ANs dirty laundry - something which they no doubt were extremely displeased about (as have been other manufacturers such as Dutchmaster and Flower Dragon and others whose questionable business practices I have exposed). Fact is, when you expose the bad guys it is only a matter of time before they come after you through instead of strengthening their positions and responding to dispel allegations with credible counter information they instead try to weaken your position by attacking the source of the information in public.

Here's the original story I published in about 2010

And as already linked to on this thread, a follow up story in about late 2010 - 2011

Anyway, I'll avoid discussing anything else - case stated and cheers.

md1010

md1010

I have used manicbotanix and never had a problem. What happened to the calcium acetate? I liked it for adding calcium without adding nitrogen.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

I have used manicbotanix and never had a problem. What happened to the calcium acetate? I liked it for adding calcium without adding nitrogen.

I hear calcium orotate is the most readily bioavailable form of calcium.

keiksweat

keiksweat

m
I still use AN additives. Still work for me just fine. Still haven't found better. Although I never used 23 products.... did they even make that many lol. I personally could careless about a personal matter of a nutrient company. I mean we buy nutes to grow plants if something is working why would anything else matter? Now that ph bullshit they made was just laughable. But people buy it so....
Me personally,I wouldn't buy anything from sick nonse child molester.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I don't think he was ever convicted. I would like to know. I've never had any issues with AN, nothing but great results. I'm not currently using them but have a couple bottles right here.

Top Bottom