Advanced Nutrients Bud Blood

• Thread starter Jirus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jirus

Jirus

hi all! who use Bud Blood by AN ? im used Connoisseur A+B Bloom in Soil! What u think about Bud Blood with Connoisseur in SOIL ? I know Bud Blood not complitable with Ph Perfect Base. But im used this in soil..

thanks

W

wooitzme

It's OK to use bud blood with conni. I prefer the liquid bud blood over the powder form thou. Less mess.. just add once during your first week and you should be good to go.

W

wooitzme

Just once. I mix into a fresh rez with nutes for week 1 and add bud blood with it but keep in mind I'm in recirculating top feed rockwool and dtw drip rockwool.

chopper dogg

chopper dogg

I use Bud Blood the 1st two weeks of flowering, I water once per week at that stage. I highly recommend it.

W

wooitzme

I use Bud Blood the 1st two weeks of flowering, I water once per week at that stage. I highly recommend it.
Are you in coco or soil? I've heard of feeding once a week.. do u feed in btwn weeks with plain water too? I'm a grodan hydro person so I feed daily multi feedings..

chopper dogg

chopper dogg

My bad, I use a soil mix, I should have mentioned that. No, I don't feed other than once per week, in the 1st two weeks of flower. I mix 1/4 tsp of bud blood per gallon of water. I flush after week 4 once, and only use water at week 7. I only water as plants show need, or pot becomes light.
Bud blood works, bud sites develop much faster, and gives the plants a jump start in bud development, IMO.

Oregonak

Oregonak

Who used ?
I used to apply the powder once during week one while using the original sensi 2 part in rockwool dtw #5 pots. It worked well for discouraging vertical growth and kicking things in but I stopped using after a few cycles because the plants appearance became strange after application. The tips of the bud sites would be unaturally stacked, sometimes with a whitish discoloration. Like little cauliflowers. At the end things always looked fine but seeing them go through that strange stage was disturbing. Now days I stick with the trusty old thunderbloom. It's a local product in Portland that can be found at American ag. The label says made from digested rock powders. It's part of their house brand nute line called vita grow. Fairly priced and works great. You foliar with it daily for the first 7-10 days. In conclusion the bud blood worked, I just dont think the girls liked it very much. And that is what matters.

Jirus

Jirus

I used to apply the powder once during week one while using the original sensi 2 part in rockwool dtw #5 pots. It worked well for discouraging vertical growth and kicking things in but I stopped using after a few cycles because the plants appearance became strange after application. The tips of the bud sites would be unaturally stacked, sometimes with a whitish discoloration. Like little cauliflowers. At the end things always looked fine but seeing them go through that strange stage was disturbing. Now days I stick with the trusty old thunderbloom. It's a local product in Portland that can be found at American ag. The label says made from digested rock powders. It's part of their house brand nute line called vita grow. Fairly priced and works great. You foliar with it daily for the first 7-10 days. In conclusion the bud blood worked, I just dont think the girls liked it very much. And that is what matters.
because Bud Blood not ph perfect. if u used ph perfect + bud blod = ph perfect dont work

Latest posts

Top Bottom